1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas, new year and valentine. Girls don't want to be alone

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Dec 25, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I've noticed girls start to text me from nowhere right before christmas, valentine. It's like they don't want to be alone and/or want a gift.

If I'm single I usually get a girl on these dates without even trying.

It's very interesting. Anyone else has noticed this?

silex_jedi likes this.
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Of course, both are emotional dates for most woman. Also woman don't like to arrive to this dates alone. They all want to show to the world that they are shating it with another person, that gave them validation.

Yes, you can take advantage on this dates if you want but..

.. if a woman only want to date you on this specifics dates and is specting gifts from you then they are perceveing you as a weak guy, a sure thing, a guy than can be taken advantage off and maybe get a free date and gift from him. That's not how you want woman to see you. If a woman is really interested in you, she is going to text you all year long, if she only do it on this specific date, she is just trying to use you, and if she do it's because she sees you as weak or desparate and thinks she is going to get away with it and desapear after it.