1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Made It To My First 90 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by takingthejourney, Dec 25, 2021.

1. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Been on this journey for 2 and a half years no pmo usually release with a chick. Im on my longest streak 90 days today had fun with some dates but didnt release so this is the longest i ever went. Before that 11 weeks and usually its 9 weeks longest until me and a partner have fun. I been focusing on my business heavy and its improving all my energy and thoughts go into the business. So my goals are to have the best year of my life in 2022. To anybody struggling its hard but take it week by week. Its worth it your brain will start seeing better ways for you to focus your energy into productive things.

When things get bad i urge to contact previous partners but i dont do it because there is a reason we fell off. Anybody else have success in life off their longest streaks? Or are tempted to contact previous partners? Use this thread as a way to talk about your successes or how you cope with not contacting previous partners

Good luck everybody

2. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

I like how you're counting weeks instead of days, I might start doing that myself, also congratulations, you made it, I want to get to 90 days myself, let's make the best of 2022.

Abel100% and SirErnest like this.
  3. takingthejourney

Yeah i learned in life its better to count weeks even tho its a long drought for me my productivity has taken a major increase im looking forward to 2022

savage_redemption likes this.
  4. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

You mean you get more done looking at things from a weekly perspective? How do you plan things? I think the longer you plan the more unpredictable life becomes but that's just me.

I might start doing this though.

5. takingthejourney

Well alot of people struggling on their journey because they count the days. Days go fast, i notice when you count down weeks it makes things easier. Also planning is important in life also writing things down helps with your goals.

Quezatolah likes this.
  6. Good post! I think I will do more counting of weeks also.

7. I would say it may work differently for different people. I used to focus on days so that each individual day would be of high quality. This also meant that I made effort to be mindful to be aware of arising sexual desire in the mind. In my first journal I did daily reflections. It's better to sometimes let go of the targets we place in the future and just focus on the present moment.

Well done on completing 90 days.

Abel100% likes this.