1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tv shows with no sex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 25, 2021.

1. I know this topic existed before, but I can not find it. I was wondering if some of you guys could suggest tv shows without sex/erotic/nude scenes. Now I mostly prefer comedy, newer shows(because I watched a lot of old ones), and I am not the type of person who binge watch - one episode a day is enough for me. And yes, I mostly like shows that clock around 30-45 mins, nothing too long.

modern milarepa likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Great topic. I don't watch many things on a screen. I'll be checking on this thread.

3. I just need some relaxing stuff in english to watch for half an hour-hour a day, to keep my knowledge of language alive, because its my third language and I dont want to forget to speak it.

4. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I'm going to have to come back to this thread, because I watch a lot of TV shows in my free time, but I cannot for the life of me think of a good one that had no sex in it.

Stand by I'll back.

5. FirefromAbove

What are your interests though?

6. I am mostly interested in new stuff(last couple of years), but I know its hard because 99% of netflix/new TV contains at least one sex/erotic scene per episode

7. I can watch pretty much anything, but I mostly like good comedy shows. I also like crime stuff, shows about everyday people.. I can always rewatch old series, but it bores me, I want to explore new shows

8. modern milarepa

Raise by wolves is a good one, the last series I watched also the main character is asexual I don't remember any sex scene in it. Maybe a kiss somewhere in the all first season but nothing pops in my head about sex.

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  9. modern milarepa

The midnight gospel is about a guy who travels to different universes with different bodies it has a philosophical and spiritual dialogues most of the time and amazing images

10. modern milarepa

Amazing series it defines what a super hero is, very good plot the more episodes the greater it gets. Wait till the end of the first episode the final scene will hook you.

11. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Stop watching useless entertainment and start truth seeking.

YesICant likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

Maybe stranger things. I haven't seen it but the main characters are kids. So probably not too much sexual content

13. modern milarepa

True detective season 1 amazing series
    but it has a couple of sex scene. But just randomly

FirefromAbove likes this.
  14. FirefromAbove

True Detective season 1 is amazing and highly relevant to whats going on in the world, but yes its very sexual and if youre easily triggered you should sail away from it.

15. modern milarepa

Another thing you can do it's simply cover your eyes or move forward when ever you encounter a sex scene in a good series because most series have a sex scene somewhere. This way you don't waste the opportunity to watch a good show. That is what I used to do.

I would say rather avoid series that are very sexually based because sex will be all the time.

Many good series have random sexual scenes or erotica it'll be a shame to miss a good show because 2 or 3 scenes in a all season

16. I pray, go to church, read the Bible, Play guitar, read, work, Play video games and watch Action Movies and Film Noir. There's just so much gritty and Smutty stuff in all that so I don't really need Tv to make it worse.

17. Haha I found the truth my friend, I need to practice english and to chill for a half an hour, thats why I want to watch series. But on the other hand, you can also learn a lot from movies and tv shows, its not all dumb entertainment.

18. Yes I agree , thank you for the suggestions, I already watched first two seasons of True detective, and yeah its great show, Raised by wolves and Stranger Things seems interesting, I will definitely give it a try, I am not much a fan of superhero/rick and morty type animated stuff, so Ill skip the two animated shows above.

19. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Should be pretty safe with comedy i reckon? If in doubt check the parents guide, the age restriction check or a site such as common sense media, which not only rates shows and movies by age but exactly what kind of content it contains and why it is considered unsuitable.

But unless you are super sensitive, typical sitcom type shows should be fine. Stand up also if you are in the mood for something longer. But it isnt that hard to avoid salacious material these days.

20. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

You can try Turkish TV shows with English subs. I would suggest "Resurrection Ertugrul" with season 1 being on youtube for free. It's a popular drama series. Who knows, you may end up liking it