1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shattering

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jugular, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

i'm very isolated. i don't like life, it's a very sad place. everything is just violent and i dont want to die for being gay.

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I live in USA. When I visited Egypt in 1996, I found its citizens to be among the friendliest on earth. I'm sure you're just as a likeable guy. One day at a time, okay?

3. Jugular

Jugular Fapstronaut

I don't want to be negative but they can be friendly if you are included only. They can also be friendly with tourists most of the time. I go to university everyday pretending to be a person that I'm not, pretending to be "macho" and toxic. and all I see when I go back home for the past months is my friends sharing violent videos of killing gay people and celebrating it. It's just hard to see all that in silence. I really can't take it. im less of a human compared to my straight friends. They can have mental health support when needed during their studies and personal sturggles. I can't have help and support in real life because it will change my life dramatically and I'm not ready for that change. Even if I try to find support, I don't want to change my sexuality, I'm NOT bad for not wanting to change my sexuality. I just hate my friends, I hate my university professors, and I wish god gives them gay kids so they can have the least sympathy on how hard it is.

4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

I'd focus on being an ethical human first then classifying as gay. If you treat everyone around you in a good manner, they will reciprocate. If you treat them good and they are prejudiced just because of your sexuality, clearly there is a bias. But please don't mistaken every mistake you make in your life as victimhood of being gay.