1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boondocks MLK speech

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SlayerofDarkness, Dec 23, 2021.

1. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

KING [At the podium] Excuse me, brothers and sisters, please. If someone could just count off...

HUEY [Narrating]: King looked out on his people and saw they were in great need, so he did what all great leaders would do: he told them the truth

KING: Will you ignorant niggas pleeease shut the hell up!

[gasps]

RANDOM MAN: He just said what I think he said?

KING: Is this it? This is what I got all those ass whoopings for? I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggas? And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language, but that's what I see now: niggas. And you don't want to be a nigga, 'cause niggas are living contradictions! Niggas are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggas wax and wane; niggas love to complain! Niggas love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain! Niggas love being another man's judge and jury! Niggas procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggas love to be late, niggas hate to hurry! Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! Usher, "Michael Jackson" is not a genre of music! And now I'd like to talk about Soul Plane. I've seen what's around the corner, I've seen what's over the horizon, and I promise you - you niggas won't have nothing to celebrate. And no, I won't get there with you. I'm going to Canada.

Would you say that this speech applies to society nowadays and how our generation plays around too much?

im_done and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  2. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

If you have seen The Boondocks MLK episode, you would know what I am talking about.

Dioplleo_547 likes this.
  3. The Boondocks were right about B.E.T.
    B.E.T. Has permanently poisoned the minds of both Black and White Children.

im_done likes this.
  4. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

I look at the Black community some days and I think to myself that MLK died for nothing. Thanks LBJ.