1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today, I made a connection with a girl for the first time ever in 10 years!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BeachDude1992, Sep 10, 2015.

1. So I went to this cafe, I had a friend there...Amanda....she's lesbian. And then she introduced me to her friend Britney, she was really pretty....I made my introduction and we talked and talked and I smiled a lot while asking questions. I feel good while talking to her! I usually feel too much anxiety when talking to women. She was interested in me (I can tell by her smiles and body language)....she talked too much and gave me most of the attention ....until she mentioned that she was 2 months pregnant (single mother)...I didn't want to make a move.lol I know it wasn't right to hit on a pregnant woman. Knowing, she'd want me to take care of her baby if we ended up together! I liked her...but now I just friendzoned her. But I can make a connection with her to desensitize my anxiety. We are friends now. This is a good progression. I like this. I'm gonna keep going.

2. Mateus Silva

Mateus Silva Fapstronaut

Hey!!! That's so good!! Congratulation! Continues! You will see more of this sensations!

BeachDude1992 likes this.
  3. Pgregory

Pgregory Guest

Excellent job, you should be proud of yourself.

4. programer

programer Fapstronaut

good work. keep moving on.