1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother!! :) you spoke like a true Warrior of Gondor ;). Let´s go!!!!!

2. RiseToGreatness

And here you go again, good luck my brother!!! ;)

bilbo 2.gif

3. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to the Fellowship brother :)

fellowship.gif

4. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship!! :)

Early check in, as in the afternoon i have other plans and little time to be here. I rather check in now with full dedication ;).

Good day so far, went outside hanging out with friends. After lunch i will continue with my lord of the rings marathon ;), and then go outside for a run in the woods. then a hot shower (soaping) followed by a cold shower. Life´s good :)

Lot´s of old members are returning to the Fellowship. This comes to prove that rebooting is always the main goal for any addict. But don´t wait until the new year brothers, because your life is always advancing, each day you have less time on this planet, so treasure it.

All of you know that no one will ever live a happy and fullfilled life without facing is addiction. so don´t wait, the best time to start your reboot journey is always NOW!

Checking out mighty Companion. Have a great day!!!! :)

“You are a ring-bearer, Frodo. To bear a ring of power is to be alone. This task was appointed to you. And if you do not find a way, no one will.”

5. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 0, Relapsed las nigth :(, Was interesting, I thougth that the reason was all the girls that I saw in the last trip that I did. But was a streak of 22 days! so I beat my last strek! and I the "session" was shorter tham befores, so I'm geting better :)

Again a Nazgûl! But I will do it better for the next time!

6. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

The spell binds me strongly. I'm still on nazgul. But hope to return to the journey tomorrow.

7. Day 1. Relapsed yesterday. Nothing going in life, no goals. I have goals, just wasn't motivating enough. Some brainstorming today, Day 1 start.
    I'm observing myself, I think this needs full attention. Well then.

8. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

9. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

I’m back boys. Ready for A fresh new start - with A fresh new year. Haven’t checked in since my last post. Been with the girlfriend and her family for christmas/newyears. Already got A streak built up!

Whats awaiting me now is 7 days quarantine and possible a chaser effect these next couple days.

10. LiveLifeInABetterWay

LiveLifeInABetterWay Fapstronaut

I am in day 4. Still an ocr. Just now I feel really board and I was close to become weak. To make this post reminded me about my motivation and that I do want to become free of this addiction. I am gonna get active now. I will finish some staff on my to do list. What helps you in this moment of temptation?

11. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Today I was so down in the dumps that I lost all my motivation. Going through a to-do list is a good idea, when you accomplish something even small, you'll feel better. Playing a game , watching a good TV series (I recommend Suits -currently I'm in season 6)- these were the things that helped me. However, if you keep losing in a computer game that may have an opposite effect and may get you down. Exercising.

12. LiveLifeInABetterWay

For me watching some series might be a trigger. I mostly watch my series on my bed and that is very dangerous. I am still in the beginning and I have to find out the best way to cope with this situations. Gladly a friend of mine is soon coming over for a visit so the next few hour won't be a problem. I hope I will finish this day well otherwise I might try the cold shower method.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    J

13. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

My go-to has always been exercising, going to the gym and climbing. And spend as much time with others as you can. If you’re feeling weak don’t let yourself become bored… I am up for A rough start with A 7 day quarantine by myself… I’m feeling positive though :)

14. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

@Snus9 keep up the good work! Stay strong.

15. LiveLifeInABetterWay

Keep it up. This is very encouraging for me to hear that winning this fight is possible.

16. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

I'm an elf now, 30 days... glad to reach this mark, looking forward to the next one!

I'm on my way, one day at a time.

[​IMG]

17. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It is your faith in who you want to be and remembering the truth about lust and how it ruins you and your life for '30 sliver coins' of a minute's pleasure for which you pay with shame, guilt and ruined health. Find the real pleasure in unconditional love, inner peace and doing the right thing in accordance with you conscience.

19. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 50. Felt rough in the morning because of binging on sweets and chocolate bars in the evening fortunately i made it through. Had just one meal through the day with apple, banana and coffee in the morning whilst walking 13k and 1h+working out in the gym. What a load of energy is in those fruits !:) Done meditation and went to church ,found new friends :)! Read and studied, but at the same time still have a stubborn procrastination towards certain tasks which I just dodge doing(it looks like my procrastination and dodging are quite selective;)). Soon gonna go to bed and call it a day, not as planned but it is what it is !

20. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Good night everyone. Tonight I'm breaking the spell to become an orc.