1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Santa Claus Exists

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FirefromAbove, Dec 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Everyone here is suffering.

This site is not a happy place. The users on that list both male and female are some of the most tormented individuals I have met in my life. I wish them all a good recovery and bountiful life.

Thats all I have to say.

2. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

The male users are definitely suffering, their addiction entails more than simple compulsiveness. As men who have been exposed to deeply anti-female sexual portrayals, they gradually internalized many of the toxic messages through the long period of exposure.

It goes further to the point of building their existential male identity and worth, around the male elevation juxtaposed to the female denigration in P content. The denial and non-recognition of that consequent, oversized self-image, is what constitutes the core of their torment.

There is also the case of male users whose quest for novelty led to insane paths, and preferences they would never have imagined themselves nurturing. All of them feel a deep sense of shame, and insecurity due to the undying fear of judgment. A good proportion ended up feeling suicidal, simply because they were so confused and lacked proper guidance, or felt that their new 'fetishes' made them rotten beyond any possible recovery.

I really wish a good recovery to those who have the potential to be really good men, to purify their minds from all the toxicity mentioned earlier.

3. FirefromAbove

And I pray and hope that the females on this site who have a very negative image of males change their perception because it is not conducive to recovery. Both are inverses of eachother.

4. she-dernatinus

If they find sufficiently concrete reasons to do so, I believe they would. But it's not because they encountered decent men, that it means they will not be concerned about male entitlement and supremacy anymore, as they are omnipresent within cultural heritage.

If anything, encountering decent men, enhances the motivation to resist machismo. Because these males would offer evidence that machismo isn't an unavoidable, cultural outcome.

5. What the Crap is a "manosphere?" Sounds like an inverse of feminism.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  6. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

What does that have to do with Nicholas? Baby Jesus delivers presents.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  7. FirefromAbove

It is!

One extreme traded for another. Pool birthing traded for mewing, my friend

Dioplleo_547 likes this.
  8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

It means exactly what you'd expect. Man's sphere aka testicle.

9. What does "Unemotional" Mean? Almost every man is emotional and abandons logic at some point. Emotion is ingrained within human nature for both men and women. Men like myself are emotional, we're just better at hiding them for good measure.

10. Monk-Mode

Monk-Mode Fapstronaut

Of course, say Saint Nicholas with a Sweetish/German-like accent - What do you get? Sant-ni Clause.

silex_jedi and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  11. I think it is safe to assume people who are more loyal to the Boy Vs Girl ways of children are far too immature for pool birthing. The biggest problem with todays society is immature raising immature children, mewers going to be mewers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2022
    Jaime1978 likes this.
  12. she-dernatinus

I meant the men who belong to manospheres are unemotional, callous, and selfish. They are entitled sociopaths, generally speaking, and they advocate for very strange and disturbing ideals. If you made that claim inside those manospheres, you will be shunned and vilified beyond imagination. Many would denigrate you, call you 'a worthless beta sample' for example. And that's only the best-case scenario. It would be like spilled blood for hungry sharks.

@Dioplleo_547 as well as @FirefromAbove

Don't you feel it's inaccurate to compare feminists to these platforms? Feminists discuss societal subjects, standards that need to be removed in order to improve women's situation, cultural factors that contribute to sexism and misogyny, alternatives to toxic masculinity, the female portrayals in media...etc.

Feminists do not search for ways to polish their egos, nor try to teach other feminists the how-to methods to do conform to reductive gendered, hierarchical labels (alpha, beta, or something along those lines). The feminists are focused on changing parts of our cultures that are dehumanizing/objectifying to women by default, or cultural standards that are detrimental and unfair, by default, to womenkind.

Manosphere users are only centered around their own egos, the ways they need to elevate themselves above females. They spread a worldview where the only relevant goals are collecting women, adopting male ego-centrism, callousness, and emotional detachment as idealized 'male' traits. Most of their views are based on generalizations about the opposite gender. Not to say their observations are unfounded, or delusionary, the problem is how blindly they assume that every observed female behavior, lifestyle, or choice is an insight to a so-called, immutable female nature, without even exploring the cultural causes contributing to them.

Manospheres like RedPill are only centered on sexual conquests, 'collecting' women as a measure for the man's success and worth. The members also exhibit the tendency to associate masculinity with both privilege and power, they share the view that men possess a better intellectual capacity for analysis and logic, and are inherently superior. Thus men should be the ones in charge. The irony is how they claim women have less capacity for logical analysis, while they are the ones really unable to analyze and understand their own cultural setting, and how it consistently influenced their visions.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  13. That was not the question I was asking, I was asking what "Unemotional" Meant from a philosophical perspective.

14. I lost braincells spotting this contradiction.

15. she-dernatinus

I meant the hierarchical labels used to evaluate a man's worth, which are built on toxic expressions of masculinity. How is it contradictory?

16. she-dernatinus

From what I've seen, feminists are worried about societal beliefs, discuss problems related to women's issues, as well as the role cultures play in it. Feminists aren't struggling to gain validation, through abiding by ridiculous (alpha-beta) labels. Meanwhile, manospheres gather highly entitled males with fragile egos, who struggle to maintain the illusion that male privilege is unavoidable, and justified from whatever rule they might believe in.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  17. she-dernatinus

18. You said that gendered labels are bad right? So why label Masculinity as "Toxic?"

19. FirefromAbove

This thread is supposed to be about the undeniable existence of Santa Claus

Dioplleo_547 and 183.204 g/mol like this.
  20. Really went to crap didn't it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.