1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I win in fights???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Darkest, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Darkest

Darkest Fapstronaut

I’m getting beaten up at school every day but I don’t know how to beat the person, the fact is he is 5,2 but he is pretty much 150lbs , and I mostly bleed afterwards. Also I got beaten up in class a day ago ;(

Resilience 16 likes this.
  2. Do not fight unless you have to. And learn to fight, join academies of good reputation and do exercise at home as well. Anything MMA related will get you through it.

u376 likes this.
  3. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Join an mma or bjj gym near you, also start working out at home, do some pushups, situps, get stronger.

Medimacho and Whispers like this.
  4. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

A little thing that made me hurt people more anytime I ended up in a fight when I was younger was when I decided to aim for the nose. I seemed to always go for the cheek when I punched someone. But once I switched to punching people right on the nose, I burst a few peoples nose open, and they didn't want anymore. It seems when you punch someone right on the nose it is much more painful and frightening I guess.

5. Joining different academies is good but not necessary. If you wanna win a fight there are several things to follow considering the intensity of the fight but as you mentioned you bleed as well so it's time to kick that person's ***.
    I have had a lot of fights before so I think I can tell you how to win a fight:
    1. KEEP CALM: Sometimes what happens is that a crowd gathers around the people fighting and then they start cheering the person who is more famous in the school or cheer for the one who is better at sports, hence putting a lot of pressure on the other guy and also making the other guy feel weak. So in thus case you gotta keep calm. The more hyper you get the closer you will get to losing.... not only the fight but also the respect.
    2. Don't let the opponent attack on any private spots or any risky spot.
    3. Pay attention that neither you nor the other guy gets seriously injured because you don't wanna go to prison for a silly school fight.

Whispers likes this.
  6. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

7. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Nose, cheek bone, humoral nerve cluster, inside of elbow, back of knees, small joint manipulation (fingers,) genitals. Lead with genitals then go down the list.

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Don't learn to fight. Tell your teachers, you should not be assaulted at a place of education.

JustLeave07 likes this.
  9. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Watch Kobra Kai Season 1-4.

The Passenger likes this.
  10. That would end him up in the prison.

11. It won't help at all. The teachers will protect him for 1 day or maximum 2 or 3 days. The teachers will not always be there with him. Once those guys are out of teacher's sight they can beat him again. Also telling to teachers is considered snitching which will make his reputation at school go down like anything.

12. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

He asked how to win in a fight, he didn't specify that he wanted to avoid consequences. That's basically the Yellow Belt starter pack.

13. What does your father say about this?

14. In that case.... ok.

15. Punch this piece of shit square in the throat...no don't do that because you could kill him. But, I really suggest boxing for this case. And also learn to get past any anxiety you may have because of your fight/flight system.

Whispers likes this.
  16. yeah , i once did it too and he never again teased me :D

skaterdrew and Meshuga like this.
  17. I can second the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu recommendation. Almost all fights end up on the floor, BJJ is about learning to get the upper hand in these close situations when they’ve got ahold of you. It also is a martial art that disables your opponent without necessarily injuring them. I also recommend finding an academy that teaches Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jistu, as it has more of a focus on the self-defence/street fight aspects of BJJ instead of the combat sport aspects.

Meshuga and cato-the-younger like this.
  18. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

The combat sports aspect is what makes any form of martial arts effective. I went into American Kenpo unable to do more then 20 push-ups, and was winded easily. By the end of the first 90 days, I could do 100 push-ups in a sitting and take hits.

With physical fitness, a plan, and confidence you can win 90% of fights regardless of style.

19. Sneakiness will not get him too far. Sure, if he does not have anything on his repertorium then it is at least something to do. But he has to see his bully EVERY DAY, being sneeky once will work, but the day after his bully will fight him face to face and he does not know how to defend himself so it is important to learn to do so. When I was 10 five kids surrounded me at an alley and wanted to fight, I knew martial arts and had some sparring experience, they didn't. Effectively fought two of them and opened an exit to walk away without a scratch. See, it was sneaky of me to find a way to get out of that situation but without the basic training I could not have done much. So kid if you are reading do both things, be sneaky but learn the basics at least.

20. Absolutely. Bullies often get abused by their parents so they tend to go and abuse their peers, he does not defends himself from his parents so assumes his targets won't defend themselves from him. It is about changing that.

A highlight of my childhood haha. Don't want to come around as cocky though, currently doing Muay Thai with a competitive team and getting my ass kicked everytime by males and females alike. Still, training with these savages is truly motivating and inspiring, also helping me with my NoFap journey.

Grovald likes this.
  21. I really don't understand why are everyone telling him to learn martial arts. It is a time consuming process.

WhyNotStop likes this.