1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My new begining

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by EdvinasK26, Jan 4, 2022.

Tags:
  1. EdvinasK26

EdvinasK26 Fapstronaut

Hello nofap brothers i guess you doing great. I broke up with my girlfriend couple of months, i found that she was cheating on me with another guy. We were together about 3 years and she lied, cheated on me. I feeling really bad today because i found that she married that guy. Its really hard when you not want to release and you thinking about that sex memories and all that. Cant believe that happened when everything seems was perfect at the begining, now everything gone and only i left with my broken heart. This is my first nofap+semen retention day and i feeling like a total crap, im very sad that she did this to me because i was loyal and loved her very much. I think im not alone on this journey i want to change my life, be positive and happy, i want to find my real woman, future wife. Thank you all my brothers

DeeJ4y and savage_redemption like this.
  2. Don't make.your sadness as an excuse for faping instead use it as an excuse to hardwork everyday. So give her regret bu buying a lambo,you can do that believe in semen retention.

EdvinasK26 likes this.
  3. EdvinasK26

EdvinasK26 Fapstronaut

I 100% agree with you. Fapping makes me more sad and lonely. Its time to wake up and show who is the alpha! Thank you!

savage_redemption likes this.
  4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Stay strong man! It is not a healthy start of a relationship for them, but try your best to not think about it too much. Also forgiving and moving on is the best thing you can do.

savage_redemption and EdvinasK26 like this.