1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Spanking Fetish

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by FutureKing, Jan 1, 2022.

1. What would that alignment be if you don't mind my asking? Is it not just you wanting to spank and them to be spanked? Or is there more too it than that?

2. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I mean, BDSM is a big world. It wouldn't be a good fit say trying to date a rope bunny. As cool as bondage might be, it's not my cup of tea. Or lets say someone is into the whole dungeon scene, and most spanking fetishists are lower protocol prefer a more domestic or scholastic theme. I'd rather use a paddle than a whip or flogger, etc.

3. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I don't want a sex slave. I want a spanking play partner. For most in BDSM sex is part of the game. A spanking party is remarkably chaste.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  4. Right, so what is the point of this thread or the point of you being on NF?

and BTW, there are different types of parenting neglect - indulging a kid and not helping him to grow up is one type and sounds like that you might fit that profile (there are books and studies on these parenting types but again you don't seem intereseted) , but since you dont' seem interested in helping yourself and seem to like making flippant comments about how great your lifestyle is, again what is the point of you being here?

I fully admit I have some serious problems I am trying to overcome and other people who post here are doing the same..

So far you're just posting about how wonderful your fetish is, well, good luck - but maybe a fetish based message board would be a better place for it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2022