1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts about The Indian Brain Drain.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Resilience personified, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Biochemist that's very interesting. You're more of a researcher or already knower of information?

Resilience 16 likes this.
  2. There are a lot of underprivileged poor people in India who love to join the army. I mean common well-off citizens also join it but more underprivileged people join because the job pays well according to them it is a good job. But joining Para SF does require qualifications.

sonic123rainbow likes this.
  3. You Indians scared of China too(because I am)?

4. NO ONE in India fears China!

John Bergz and sonic123rainbow like this.
  5. That is so? But why does West then make all the people be scared of China's rise(more of a question to Western media)?

6. Indian media just loves HYPE and it LOVES to scare people... it keeps scaring everyone about COVID 19 also.

7. Not talking about being scared of COVID-19, more scared about China's development of new technologies that it will use under totalitarian government.

8. For proof search the footage of Galvan Valley fight between India s and Chinese.

9. I said they love scaring people about anything (includes China's rise)

10. They use intense cinematic music and rhyming headlines while telling the news. I mean GROW UP this is NOT a teenager's YT video.

John Bergz likes this.
  11. Alright, well good that you aren't scared. But do you like China(this is different question altogether)?

12. Wait what(haha laughing)?

13. No I don't but I don't hate it as well. Basically you could say that I am indifferent of their existence.

14. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

I sense a little Daniel Schmachtenberger.. just wanted to point out cause I find very refreshing what he tries to popularize.

15. Haven't heard of him, just searched and I think I agree with most of he's arguments without going into details.

16. Ah good better than to worry all the time.

17. upload_2022-1-6_14-24-47.png
    I love Indian news. Are these all so meme worthy?

18. Wait China started that skirmish?

19. Para SF regiment looking cool with those red artist hats(better not to say that to them tho).

20. Yes