1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Aura real?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kratos_GOW, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

All true. Fapping just makes you want to fap more. That’s why cold turkey is essential. If people can resist that urge the moment passes and we’re fine.

JLD and 19Rd like this.
  2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

For sure... it’s an insatiable desire, once fed. Ever fed, never satisfied. Never fed, ever satisfied. Nice streak bro.

3. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

J’ai cru entendre la même chose, mais j’attends d’être à ce niveau pour pouvoir le contempler

4. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

120 jours
    Bravo

5. green-is-my-friend

green-is-my-friend Fapstronaut

Google Translate: I thought I heard the same thing, but I wait until I am at this level to be able to contemplate it

6. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Quand est il de l’ejaculation nocturne, c’est à dire vous vous réveillez avec votre culotte mouillée?

7. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

If you think its real than its real. Sometimes the best thing for confidence is to pretend that you are an absolute G. Fake it till you make it. It works for me

Bryce97 and 19Rd like this.
  8. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

if it was only thinking then you could ''imagine its there'' on day 1 and it would work as well. It doesnt.
    And you can't ''fake it'' when you dont have enough number of clean days. No matter how hard you try.

so nope. its real.

It is Finished likes this.
  9. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Great point.

BigBallOfFire likes this.
  10. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Oh my oh my what a great thread i read from page 1 and i found so many positive action that i can takes, positive result aswell

Sugar and caffeine yeah man that would be my next opponent to terminate

Yogio and solp like this.
  11. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I've been retaining for 11 months... not completely clean as still looking at Psubs on occasion, but getting there. I can't attest that my "aura" has changed in terms of more or different female attention but I do know that realizing I can go this long without blowing a load has helped me mentally and emotionally a lot. I am a recovering Nice Guy and realizing more and more how much of that took root and was ingrained through literally decades of regular MO sporadically enhanced with P.

One thing I've started to do is, during my cold showers, as I breathe in I verbally name and "take in" qualities like: confidence, decisiveness, mission focused, direct, authentic, even things like strong long lasting erections, maximum dick size and sexual stamina. Then while exhaling I also verbally name and "expel" behaviors and attitudes like seeking female validation, objectification, compliance, pedestalization, dithering (great word, look it up), fronting, outcome dependence, along with the physiological deficiencies (ED, PE / DE, etc.) I brought upon myself. I've only been doing this for a few days so can't speak to real results yet but I figure it can't hurt.

Clearminded_1234 and JLD like this.
  12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Im not the type of man who like to be corrected in term of my life style, tho

Recently i was bought some new electronics ,new expensive watch, expensive socks things that i believe will made happier but idk it somehow bring trouble more than happiness then somehow i remembered your post

Couple days ago i was talked to my coworker just two of us in the night while waiting for the rain its so good,... its fuckin free but its so good its better than playing vid game with the highest spec u can buy

Maybe i do need to reflect on myself thank you man for the post,

13. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

No worries!
    Especially these days, I really have to enjoy the little things in life since all Covid-restrictions prevent me from travel abroad due to the Covid/tyranny-passports (which I consider are equal to slavery, plus I have medical reasons for not taking any of those mRNA-shots that I have seen so many people getting ill from). Despite pressure from my nearest family to take them, I won't since that means humiliation, possibly ruined health and also going against my principles.
    Hence, I do enjoy the things I can currently do, such as a driving my car to another town/city in the country, having a good dinner with friends, being healthy, go for a walk in the forest and so on. Things I neglected a few years ago have become my little pleasures that I enjoy so much more nowadays.

14. BigBallOfFire

to some extent yes
    but as I said many times
    the effects werent at all due to placebo or myself telling that I am a chad, nope.

also they stopped immediatelly after I had 5 orgasms one night.

girls just stopped being that much interested.
    other men stopped respecting me
    everything just stopped.

actually one girl who was following me at work for months was kind of baffled what happened, it took her 2-3 days to realize I have lost my energy
    guess what she started testing me and lost interest shortly after.

also, some effects are absolutely not explainable by telling yourself ''Im a chad'' as they go far beyond some mental aproach or stance you can fake for a day or two
    good luck with it lol
    nothing beats REAL MASCULINE ENERGY
    I am talking about people FEELING and NOTICING Im entering to the room within fkn 10 meters.
    and plenty other things
    you need to reach that level and experience it yourself

danhuk and Spark Advance like this.
  15. BigBallOfFire

I suspect women just naturally sense electromagnetic fields better than men. hence why they are better socially and can read cues instantly (emotions are a form of energy)

16. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

The nofap aura is real.

The most obvious reaction from others I will say I receive is RESPECT. I don't know about attraction, but I think attraction can come from respect. I do agree that women can't quite put their finger on why their attention is suddenly drawn to your aura, or men can't put their finger on why they suddenly low-key bow to you.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    BigBallOfFire likes this.
  17. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

It’s absolutely real. You’re not worrying or fixated on bullshit. You’re just you.

18. BreakTheChains

BreakTheChains Fapstronaut

Really like this quote. Where did you get it from?

Hatman likes this.
  19. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

It’s from the book “the Coiled serpent.”

20. BreakTheChains

BreakTheChains Fapstronaut

LOL. Yo I haven't even looked it up and i've already got an idea of what its about hahaha