1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts about The Indian Brain Drain.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Resilience personified, Jan 5, 2022.

1. John Bergz

John Bergz Fapstronaut

I will look for the news.

Resilience 16 likes this.
  2. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

where did you get that from?

Resilience 16 likes this.
  3. I read one book about India. It is called In Spite of the Gods: The Strange Rise of Modern India. It explains how India has risen after anti-coloniasation and also explains it's religious past and how it affects current moment.

Resilience 16 and John Bergz like this.
  4. That zoom out and zoom in photo is what caught me on that news(trying to be professional when everything else is shouting being amateur).

5. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

either he had some facts wrong or it is seriously outdated, average world literacy is 85% and india's is close to 80%.

John Bergz and Resilience 16 like this.
  6. True.

7. Book's published 2011.

8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

India has a population of 1.4 billion. Are you really worried you'll have labor shortage?

By the way, why is nofap so popular with Indians? Does SR resonate with some part of Hinduism or something?

9. India won't have labour shortage but... the problem is 'brain drain'. The smarter people are leaving the country. I mean its not a problem for me... but a lot of true patriots and the government have been really worried about this.

There mainly 2 reasons why Nofap is so popular with Indians:
    1) India has the largest number of P users (someone told this in a YT video but I didn't fact check it though).
    2) Ayurveda promotes SR and also according to Ayurveda semen is the most powerful thing in a male's. It has IMMENSE energy. Just imagine if semen combines with a female egg or ovum it can form one of the most INCREDIBLY complex and mind blowing creations on earth. And all of us have been wasting it. Ayurveda also promotes celibacy so that should make a LOT of sense. Plus I read it on the internet that if you don't ejaculate for 12 years........... you will attain enlightenment.

10. I feel the same somehow, Although I'm not Indian - But I feel deep love within to my own motherland - I don't know what that is... But I love my country ( Morocco ).

11. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Source?

According to a Wikipedia article, Finland is at place 38. Lower than USA, which is at place 31. According to that article, Japan is at place 49 and has a lower suicide rate than both Finland and USA.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

12. But people a lot of people are depressed in Japan... I mean that's what the internet says.

John Bergz likes this.
  13. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

There are many Indians living in Amsterdam, I drive them around in my taxi all the time. I like them. Indians are welcome here because they work hard. Some of them can be very demanding though, in terms of expecting perfect service.

14. This was few years ago, yet Finland was pretty similar as it is now. There is now more African countries with higher rates which were not counted then.