1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your passion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Jan 3, 2022.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

How do you find your passion in life?? I can not seem
    To figure out what I want to do in life

The seeker likes this.
  2. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Whatever you like to do in your free time is your passion, explore that.

The seeker likes this.
  3. roganx87

roganx87 New Fapstronaut

It's not something that you can find. It's like with love. You can try tinder, but mostly the real one you will find by accident.

4. Dreadpirat

Dreadpirat Fapstronaut

In most cases it will find you- along the way. But for that to happen you have to be moving in a direction. (Almost) any direction. The one way in which you will never find your passion is if you’re sitting still.

LiveLifeInABetterWay likes this.
  5. young Dale Dan Tony

young Dale Dan Tony Fapstronaut

Start making a list with things you dont like! From there try as many new things as possible and see how it goes, you can learn alot of new skiĺls via youtube

6. InformalPermit8701

InformalPermit8701 Fapstronaut

For me, my passions turned out to be the things in the back of my mind that I could never get away from, not that I tried to avoid them.

They just lingered there no matter how many new or different things I did or wanted to do, I kept getting called back to them. That is how I figured out my passions.

7. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Try different stuff out. Arts, crafts, music, cooking, nature, sports. There is so much stuff to try out. Once you start to enjoy something stick with it if you feel like it has a deeper meaning to your life and development.

8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Ask.
    And keep asking until it is revealed.

9. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

I’ve always wished I could find a passion , something that would make life seems worth while and purposeful but at the age of 26 it still evades me … I dunno, sometimes I ask myself is it just 21st century over privileged problem ? Like in times of famine/war/suffering do we have time to ask what our passion is ? Maybe we just have too much time on our hands …. Or is it something which is sold us by movies and media ? As if everyone can their own fairytale story when in actuality life is what it is and it’s just what we can make out of the simplicity/ordinariness ?

10. moongod

moongod Fapstronaut

I just want to regain my emotions and live a simple happy life, no more no less