1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Been doing pretty bad on my end the past few days. Constant pmo, sleep schedule is completely out of wack but getting better. Close to finishing my first book of the year though.

2. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

3. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

4. All good on my side. How are you doing @devsMind ?

Also, I do not understand rule II if someone could explain it would be cool. 2. THE WINNER CAN ONLY BE ANNOUNCED WHEN BOTH FIGHTERS COMPLETE - 5 DAYS NO PMO - OTHERWISE STAY FIGHTING IN YOUR DUEL!

5. Basically this rule is to prevent chaser effect after a relapse so when someone joins a duel, they have to complete 5 days before the winner of the duel is officially announced and it's supposed to encourage the minimum of being able to achieve 5 days without PMO for all fighters.

6. Check in, less ill today but feeling so drained because i haven't had much sleep

7. Oh interesting, I understand now thanks.

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

I'm up for another round, if anyone is free

9. CHECK IN SOLDIER! I had a lot of urges last night, you have no idea but i got through it somehow and i'm gonna work hard today inshaAllah.

10. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Checking in. Looks like i won my duel, my oponent has been away far too long.

I'm looking for a fight.

11. @ohayou615 is free

bellator de Christi and JEBF like this.
  12. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Good to know.

@ohayou615 would you like to fight me?

bellator de Christi likes this.
  13. Similar to me today

14. @Toni7
    How are you doing man?
    Hope to find you good

15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hang on, he's got 1 more day left. If there is no check in by @Scrubbing Bubbles by tomorrow, then its a disqualification.

16. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Hey there, also checking in as well for day 1. Finally starting to get some real momentum going now, just need to apply that to other areas of my life.

17. Dang I relapsed
    But wait according to the rules the duel doesn't end because none of us have reached day 5.... so the winner can't be announced.

Next time I will sleep before 3 am.