1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days meditation challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by skull67, Jul 29, 2020.

1. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

As the legendary Naval Ravikant says, you just have to sit for an hour a day, at least for 60 days, and then things become a bit clearer.

No worries if you think, no worries if you don't, remember, just sit with your eyes closed.

All the nonsense questions such as what time of the day can we sir or should we sit, can we listen to music in the background(you can't), whether this is any specific type of meditation or not, or whether can we do any other other type of meditation instead of this,....will not be answered.
    I believe the challenge is very clear.

Update only after you have done 60 days consistently, not before, not after. This is only for yourself, nobody else needs to know anything about it.

P.S.- For the first few weeks, it is very very hard, but remember, you just have to sit through it.

Eagle_man likes this.
  2. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Here I am on, Day 29 with my meditation. Lets see if I can keep going. I wish I could have completed this earlier.

Eagle_man likes this.