1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

White hair in teenage

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by There is always hope, Jan 15, 2022.

1. There is always hope

There is always hope New Fapstronaut

Title is self explanatory. I myself have white hair & would like some tips for me & for others who need to know.

2. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

I love white hair, man. Just get it all white if it isn't.
    Style is about owning it.

3. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

4. There is always hope

5. There is always hope

Faxxxx !!

DiegoSR likes this.
  6. Moatasem

Moatasem Fapstronaut

I don't think how you look matters this much.

But nevertheless, this could be concerning, if your hair has greyed/whitened, this could be a sign of school-related stress or you could be sitting for hours studying without having a normative teenage life, or it could be that you at some point in your life have used too much of a hair chemical that you didn't know would whiten your hair as a side effect, diet and smoking also play a role, or it could be hereditary, you should try and figure out which factor/factors brought about this and see if you can solve it or not.

This could be caused by a loss of pigmentation, it could be that you have a lack of melanocytes in your hair (Contains the pigment melanin which makes your hair darker), vitamin deficiencies can also play a role in your diet.

If you think the issue is dietary, you should eat food rich in antioxidants (Blueberries, strawberries, dark chocolate, artichokes, etc.), if it's stress-related, you can try and make possible amendments to your routine life and cathartic activities like meditation can help. If it's genetic, you can learn to accept it and simply go on with your life.

WildEntheology likes this.
  7. 1. Look, as I was starting getting bald. (like 10 years ago)
    2. I have asked hairdresser to shave everything off. (3mm)
    3. I have started to prefer it.
    4. If you take the time, you can pull off every style.
    5. Don't think about beauty as a "either vs or"
    6. Think about beauty like a checklist.
    7. You fill the checkboxes and you will be good off.

Moatasem and WildEntheology like this.