1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

166 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. JohnnyDq

JohnnyDq Fapstronaut

Cant wait for IT :D

Day 5 it is

Mauritius and Revanthegrey like this.
  2. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day check
    all good

Mauritius and VickedGai like this.
  3. Muggle - Day 0

A reminder for myself:
    Harry Potter challenge = (day_counter - 1)

4. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Day 36! - Year 4 Gryffindor
    Added new quote from my favourite book to my signature! Definitely recommend this masterpiece!

5. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

Welcome!

6. Thanks, I'm glad to be a part of this journey.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2022
  7. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

8. Hello!
    I forget to check in here, but I think I'm already a HOGWARTS YEAR THREE - HOGSMEADE: DAYS 21-29 student!
    Please let me know if I'm doing it right, for now I'll also update my signature... and stay strong everyone, we got this! :cool:

9. Don'tLookBack

Nope you're doing it right! You have 23 days under your belt, so yep.

10. I'm in! I start today so its Muggle Day 0 for me.

11. Don'tLookBack

You're in!

12. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Day 37
    Last night was an unexpected hard battle with the urge to PMO. I felt it as a real challenge. I haven't experienced almost any urges lately, except very, very light ones. And then last night the real attack hit me. I won't describe it, but it was a very detailed flashback. But anyway, fighting it and triumphing over it was a real pleasure. Here's how I did it.

My strategy was quite risky. I let my memory play out, so I really felt the flashback getting more and more colorful and detailed. But then the mental heavy guns went into battle. I remembered how many years and how many opportunities I'd lost because I'd been enslaved to the pixels. I remembered some of my slip-ups, after which things only got worse and more hopeless. And finally I allowed myself to feel how much my soul and body had cleansed during those ONLY 40 or so days of my reboot. How clear and sharp my thinking had become, which is incredibly important in my profession. And this is just the beginning - I can't even imagine what opportunities I will have when I add another forty days to my streak. After all of this, the boring, miserable nonsense that had begun to drive me to the slip-up was no longer bothering me at all.
    Damn, as I fell asleep, I could really hear the victory fanfare. Something like the ones from Rocky.

13. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

14. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

15. Don'tLookBack

Congrats!

Mauritius, Snus9 and Revanthegrey like this.
  16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day check
    I did the quiz on pottermore and has another questions , so the result was different this time, Hufflepuff, acording to J.k Rowling somebody can have the details of two houses.
    [​IMG]
    Slytherpuff!:emoji_green_heart::emoji_yellow_heart:
    [​IMG]

17. Don'tLookBack

To be honest, you can choose which house you think suits your values more. If you're more goal oriented, then go Slytherin. If you're more friends, family, and warmth oriented, Hufflepuff.