1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First ever girlfriend and First Ever breakup!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Darkest, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Darkest

Darkest Fapstronaut

So I haven’t been active on the forums because of schoolwork and stuff but I got a girlfriend 2 weeks ago, unfortunately she broke up with me a few days ago. Rip

jcl1990 likes this.
  2. Blessing in disguise, you're 13. I'm 33 and I still think it's a scam.

Taylor25 likes this.
  3. Darkest

Darkest Fapstronaut

Relationships with girls are scams , I’ll try it with boys and see how it goes

4. @FirefromAbove Can I consider this Based?

5. anyway you should refuse these materialistic relationship based on meat attraction, also called "disposable relationships". Your Master, servant of God before his first come, Plato, said that real love is real only when they love your soul, because if they love you for your appearance then when you are old or the "stomach butterfilies" finish (A primitive instinct, because stomach is where the chakra of power stand, and when you feel butterflies you are giving power to that person) they will leave you. @two

6. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Idk what to make of that

En?gma likes this.
  7. I have to say this but you are in your prime. Find something that makes you happy, stick with it and further your self in skills and life it self. You will for sure forget about the break up you had. I've realized that all my relationships taught me something in return. Who to trust, how to better believe who I'm dating. Don't let this get stuck in your head my man.

I had this same issue, first girlfriend actually during first semester of collage. It broke me and I let it broke me down. You have more then what you need inside to get past it.

8. alikaka

alikaka New Fapstronaut

I dated a girl for over two years and we did not break up, it was very difficult, we made big plans for the future, but our fate is not to be together for life, I still remember it hard.

9. Girls on Tinder aren't there for dating, they just want to feed their Ego, see how many people like them. They don't care about others.