1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

2. doingmybest_

doingmybest_ Fapstronaut

Day 53

Chi405 and Yambo like this.
  4. Sup homies ^_^

My lucid dreaming training is working!!!!!
    I had a dream last night and there was a girl I was talking to. And right before we touched. I stopped. And just floated in front of her. And she respected my boundaries and don’t touch me either. And in the dream I thought I can lucid dream is this lucid dreaming? Is it like I think I’m controlling it! Woah kakwee! Seguoi.

I also decided to have healthy boundaries. That I am a Buddhist that learns from other religions. Yeah. I’m willing to go up to hands with a girl but not further unless we’re in a committed loving relationship S2

YEAH I WANT TO BE LOVED BY MY PARTNER YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!?!

hehehe

love how I can say almost anything here as it’s anonymous

Lawl I talked to a hot girl at the gym yesterday and afterwards one guy looked at me lik I was the man and another guy looked at me like he wanted to chase me away from her.

I’m just a big dick gentleman attracting all the cuties :p

also that was kinda scary but whatever I could probably stil talk to her like a lot of people chat with S (her name is S okie)

I think the guy might’ve felt threatened because she seems to like me moooreeee

usually she like just talks and leaves but with me she stayed and talked like longer. It was like she didn’t want to leave. Yep I’m sexy <3 even the guys with double my muscle mass are getting less attention what? My inner beauty just too Gucci baby woo hehehehe huhuhu okay I am humble I am humble I am humble may I be humble

Buddha Sakyamuni Buddha

Aaaaannnnnnnddddddddddd

I stopped fantasizing go figure

idk. I’m not opposed to it but didn’t feel like it

hm? Shrugs

M is still in ghost land

oh weellrrrrrrrr

still think about showing up on her doorstep but Buddha said not today. So yeah Okie

hehe

I GOTTA DATE SUNDAY YESSSSS!!!!!

Hello are we not supposed to swear on this forum?

dis girl she a coot girl yur I feel like there’s a secure relationship to be had with her. My sense of compatibility is good. We seem like we’d have a chill relationship. She uh Om we text a healthy balanced amount she has good things to say we’re into self improvement and deep conversations and food and travel. I’m all balls deep into fitness and spirituality I don’t know if she is like at all? Idk

that stuff doesn’t matter that much to me though. Like literally as long as you love me, that’s my only need. I guess that and talk to me once a week on the phone or in person. And nothing past a hug with others. Love communication and faithful

Those are probably my only needs honestly

luxuries would be like sex 2x+\month
    Can I get a massage?
    Be available done interfere and encouraging
    love languages
    She doesn’t ask for too much of me
    Forgiveness love acceptance compliments and support
    Erm
    No yandere

Till next time on NOFAP Z!

May we maintain our streaks Z Warriors

Chi405 and Yambo like this.
  5. zars

zars Fapstronaut

6. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 4. Do not think and avoid images, sites, etc. Keep training focus on the goal, there is no pain!

7. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

This is why is so important that we that are parents protect our children from all the internet dangers as much as we can. Nowadays hopefully we have tools like managed accounts. I definitely don't want any of my kids live what I am living.

8. Checking in! Day 59 :).

Have a great weekend!

9. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Managed to stay away from images my addicted brain love to click on.
    I was like: oh well 1 picture.. NO! That's the beginning of the end. I learned that from my previous streaks.

Stay strong Saiyans, we need to fight Frieza with our full potential.

10. Alejo Cuesto

Alejo Cuesto Fapstronaut

Día número 1 en mi camino a dominar el ultra instinto.

Hasta ahora casi tuve una recaída, desactivé el bloqueador de mi computador y estuve a punto de buscar P, pero decidí mantenerme fuerte y firme ante mi decisión de dejar el PMO y encaminarme en ser la versión de mí mismo que se que puedo lograr hermanos. En este momento voy a ponerme a hacer una rutina de BUFF ACADEMY, para liberar estrés y sentirme en paz conmigo mismo, para después meditar y seguir con mis actividades. Sé que sí se puede carajo!

11. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

12. If I were to make a secondary short eight it’d be

I maintain semen retention

I can sleep

I can lucid dream

I am attractive

Through the grace of God I am becoming better and better everyday in every way

I am pure

I am a good man

either I am wolverine ban or ???

hmm I am wolverine

I am ban

yeah I am ban meaning I’m a good boyfriend and practical romantic and can regenerate super fast and live as long as I want super strong good at fighting and sex and uh mmm good friend cook style handsome charming fun funny hilarious blaring ueahrhena get a cutie with a bootie okie

13. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Go for it we trust you, keep increasing your KI

14. zars

zars Fapstronaut

15. Day 0 Low Class Warrior.
    Trying to get back on the horse. This is how I am feeling right now.
    [​IMG]

16. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Back after almost two years i think. Had a couple of girlfriends, got rid of depression and focused finally on my career. I learned a lot about myself.

Day 22

17. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut