1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Redfire

Redfire Fapstronaut

2. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

Day 84/90 completed (L1)

Golden-Balls, Sougo, MHero and 6 others like this.
  3. TheRedMarkhor

TheRedMarkhor Fapstronaut

Starting today -- day 0/90.

Hoping to complete the challenge on Apr 26. Have been trying to kick this habit for a while but finally decided to give myself a push and make this account. Not come close to 90 days free yet but proud to say ive reduced my frequency of relapses to a great extent compared to a year ago

4. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 1

Worked Out yesterday, because I said I would. So I did.
    Today I went up early, had a healthy breakfast and did some breathing exercises and stretching. I will work out again afternoon.
    Despite my slip I feel much better now.

This is my plan to get into better shape:

Get sunlight/daylight into your eyes everyday (avoid sunglasses).
    During the night, make your room completely dark
    This helps your body to naturally produce the hormone melatonine for better sleep, testosterone and more. It's also regulates your mood.

Take a cold shower before bedtime for much better sleep (it works).

Take a good Magnesium supplement before bedtime to relax your body, reduce stress, muscle recover, and to produce testosterone.

Go to bed early and get up early. Ideally you should train your body to fall asleep before 11.

A good sleep is the absolute foundation for building muscle and to create balance in your life.
    (Think about it.. You sleep more than 33% of your entire life!!)

Fasting can be good, it depends on your health/body type. But whatever you do.. when you eat, make sure to eat healthy (it's up to you what is "healthy" and not, but to me it includes organic meat).

This is how I will prepare, perform and recover from exercise:

Muscles need energy (fats, proteins and carbs) to work, so I'll eat something that gives me that energy before, during and after the exercise. But there's one more thing. Oxygene.

I let in fresh air into the room by opening a window and I start with the Wim Hof breathing to fill my body with oxygene
    for best muscle capacity possible. Then I work out. Afterwards I make sure to strech the muscles..
    After the workout I may do the same Wim Hof breathing to get more oxygene into the muslces, or get into the shower instead.

After that I jump into a cold shower, a really cold shower for better muscle recovery and evern more oxygene
    because the cold water makes you breath more intensively. (you could switch between really hot and really cold to improve
    blood flow).

Directly after the cold shower I eat lots of food, a large sized meal + protein powder ..if there's room for that.

I'm no expert but my experience is that this method is very effective to get most out of your training. Every part of it helps with testosterone.
    When you eat, make sure to eat foods that boosts testosterone. Men need it to feel stable mentally and to build muscles. Testosterone is what makes us men. (Eat foods like Organic: Garlic, Eggs, Red Meat/other proteins, ginger and much more..)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    Golden-Balls, Sougo, MHero and 4 others like this.
  5. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

@TheRedMarkhor welcome and hope it goes well for you!

Day 25 for me

Golden-Balls, Sougo, MHero and 5 others like this.
  6. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

@TheRedMarkhor welcome aboard my friend ... it really works miraculously just let it happen:emoji_eight_spoked_asterisk: .

Golden-Balls, Sougo, MHero and 3 others like this.
  7. Reaching for the stars

Reaching for the stars Fapstronaut

8. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

9. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

10. SacrificeForGreatness

SacrificeForGreatness Fapstronaut

Starting on Day0 - 26th of Jan.
    My journey of self control begins here.

11. Relaspesd earlier this morning at around midnight. Couldn’t sleep, was bored, and how my brain is currently wired, by default, masturbate. But I’m not going to go out into the world in shame. No. I’m going to go out as if I didn’t relapse with my head held high and my self-esteem up, but you know, at least I’m doing something about this. At least I know this is a problem for me. And at least I am trying my best. No one else has to know my struggle with this.

12. Phigaro

Phigaro New Fapstronaut

So is it a relapse you have a wet dream ? So start over ?

bromor, Golden-Balls, Sougo and 3 others like this.
  13. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Yes/No. It depends on how you look at it. But also how you personally feel about it.
    In my opinion a wet dream is not a relapse, not a full relapse. It's not PMO.
    But there are multiple reasons to why these happen and my opinion is that they are unnatural. Some say they are natural but I believe that isn't true because the body can absorb excess semen and some fapstronauts come to a point where they stop having them completely.

Dreams are subconscious so having fantasies during the day only feeds the subconscious with images and later at night they can show up and result in a wet dream.

Having fantasies before bedtime can make it worse and another reason for it to happen could be because of a weak prostate ..or over use of PMO.

We need to not only clean our computers/phones from P but also our minds. To have a clean mind during the day. Learn how to relax the mind and to not think about anything. Spending time in nature helps. Just be.

When our minds are pure and clean wet dreams will disappear. But we also need to live a healthy life style and avoid stimulant foods.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  14. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

15. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

16. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

17. 0/90
    Anxiety got the better of me. I am humbled. I thought I had a solid plan to hit 90 days! Another hard lesson learned. Back to the drawing board. I will fail my way to success for sure!

18. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

19. C.F. Gauß

C.F. Gauß Fapstronaut

32/90
    Having a hard time today

Strange_, Monke mode, Karom and 6 others like this.