1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Video Games

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KMan55, Jan 24, 2022.

1. KMan55

KMan55 New Fapstronaut

hello everyone what are your favorite video games that you love to play?

canada123 likes this.
  2. Well at the moment I am playing Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II. After that I think I'll play Kane and Lynch.

3. fisherman9009

fisherman9009 Fapstronaut

God of war is an exceptional story. Red dead 2 was also a great story to play

canada123 likes this.
  4. alikaka

alikaka New Fapstronaut

I just love soccer, and now every day I play soccer simulator fifa 2022.

canada123 likes this.
  5. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

The Witcher Blood & Wine, Horizon Zero Dawn, Cyberpunk 2077. Top 3 ever. Skyrim and Zelda Wind Waker are strong contenders

WildEntheology and canada123 like this.
  6. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Yes two awesome games be great if they made a remaster of both . Wish there continued with both the series . Nothing more fun than being a drug induced psycopath shooting up the place the story between the two characters was one of a kind

canada123 and Chris105 like this.
  7. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Well I've just finished building my new pc finally got a new GPU . At the minute I'm playing the forest , Skyrim and I will be diving back into fallout 4 love that game . Had it since release and still haven't actually completed any of the storylines love building.

Dead space series . Mass effect, the red deads still have to play red dead 2 . Star was games Knights of the old Republic were one of my all time favourites. And the resident evil games also awesome

canada123 likes this.
  8. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

I used to play videogames for 25-26 hours... Yes... no sleep.

Nowadays, I feel like I got bored of videogames. I play only with friends, and games like:
    - League of Legends
    - Teamfight Tactics
    - Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Im building my own World of Warcraft project so as soon as I finish it I'm playing my own server :)

Brain-Police and canada123 like this.
  9. King in the making

King in the making Fapstronaut

1.6 Counter-Strike is my fav

vibemaker, koolpal and canada123 like this.
  10. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I'm fading away from video games, but I currently play Forza Horizon 5. Before that, it was GTA 5 online for over 3 years. Got my character a massive amount of money, however the community pushed me away since they were so toxic. Once FH5 was released, I dropped that game

canada123 likes this.
  11. xerneas4u

xerneas4u Fapstronaut

The video games I'm playing right now is League of Legends, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Pokemon Unite, and Among Us.

12. Left 4 Dead, Super Mario 3D World, Minecraft, Minecraft Dungeons, Sims, House Flipper, and any of the Nancy Drew PC games.

13. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Top 20 of all time:

1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    2. Conker's Bad Fur Day
    3. Super Smash Bros. (N64)
    4. Streets of Rage 2
    5. Bonkheads (Mac)
    6. Bioshock
    7. Super Mario 64
    8. Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2
    9. Earthbound
    10. Manhunt 1 & 2
    11. Sonic Adventure
    12. LOZ: Majora's Mask
    13. Worms Armageddon & 3D
    14. Zombies Ate My Neighbors
    15. Super Street Fighter 4
    16. Twisted Metal: Black
    17. LOZ: Ocarina of Time
    18. Resident Evil 2 & 4
    19. Toejam & Earl (Genesis)
    20. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door & 64

Games I play now and then:

Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    Bioshock: Burial At Sea
    Manhunt 1
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    Streets of Rage 4

14. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

I feel you on this one man. I used to play 8 - 16 hours a day as a kid growing up. Now it doesn't hold my attention as it used to.

Attached Files:

15. In no particular order:
    • Skyrim
    • Destiny 2
    • Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
    • Bloodborne
    • Sims 3 & 4 (kinda)
    • God of War PS4
    • Spider Man 2018
    • Assassin's Creed: Origins
    Might edit this later. :p

16. TheLoneWolf88

I loved the Twisted Metal games, especially Black

Brain-Police likes this.
  17. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

It varies a lot. Currently I'd probably say it's Resident Evil 2 Remake, but that's largely because I'm currently in the process of replaying it.

More long lasting favourites would include Dark Souls, Dead by Daylight (with all of it's fucking frustrating flaws) and Amnesia the Dark Descent (mainly because of custom stories, the main game alone isn't as good as many other horror games).

Brain-Police likes this.
  18. I like to play Tomb Raider a lot. Finished 2 parts of it, Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider on pc. Also like playing Pro Evolution Soccer, Football Manager, Dying light, GTA 5, Age of Empires, The sims 4 etc.

19. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Yeah TM: Black messed me up as a kid and gave me nightmares! It was a helluva lot darker than the others

20. TheLoneWolf88

I wasn't phased by it. I was only 12 when it was released. What would you expect when it was revealed the storylines were in Sweet Tooth's head? The 2012 release of Twisted Metal pissed me off. Story mode was too difficult even on easy, however the storylines were probably as dark as Black. The reason it pissed me off is because you have all these cars to choose from, but only three characters.

Brain-Police likes this.