1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did NoFAP land you a girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kratos_GOW, May 19, 2019.

1. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Since on NoFap, Im depressed and sad after every orgasm, even with woman :/ I really try to not orgasm at all because of it

2. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

Untrue, 23 years old, 1.5 years nofap, still single, still virgin...

3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

It is never a magic formula...
    But if you want to be encouraged by it, in my case it definitely helped.

4. There is always hope

There is always hope New Fapstronaut

Hell yeah it did

5. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Like, man when you're one month in you commit to riding something asap lol

6. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

NoFap itself won't land you a girl.

Hit the gym, change your eating habits, get money.

Not just girl, but people, will come themselves.

coiled_cobra likes this.
  7. resilient bastard

resilient bastard Fapstronaut

35, hardly experience with girls
    Today i had my third date with a girl. NoFap gave me the courage to flirt with her, make compliments, touch her shoulder etc., because she was sweet and nice.
    After we took a walk, sat on bench, kissing and cuddling with each other. I . What i want to say: BEcause of NoFap i had the ambition to overcome my fear interacting with her like i said: Touching, make compliments, laughing with her, make intensive eye contact etc. what lead to actions from her side.
    This was a huge lesson for me communicating with girls.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  8. James Sanchez

James Sanchez Fapstronaut

well bro, I'll tell you my story, after going on vacation (which in my country is like 2 months) I did 2 months of nofap and I went back to my school like any other year, I did it without expecting anything, the truth, more than anything for I didn't have internet and so on.
    Here comes the interesting part, when I came back the girls that I already knew from before and never paid attention to me (they were the prettiest) they began to talk to me, to be with me, they complimented me, they approached me out of nowhere and for the first time in my life I chose the girl to be with, I had several options and they were all pretty, and that's how I got my first formal girlfriend, we lasted like 2 years and then I went back to pmo and we broke up, but that's a story for another day.

depeche69 and Hold the Line like this.
  9. James Sanchez

James Sanchez Fapstronaut

By the way, at the time I did nofap, I exercised almost every day, slept well, sometimes took cold showers, and tried to eat as healthy as possible.
    Nofap helps you but don't expect profit if you do nofap but all day you are eating crap and playing video games

10. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

I had today an unbelievable experience. Im on day 42 "special mode". Im on NoFap but i am going to prostitutes in average 2 times a week. That helps me to deal with the urges.
    At my workplace i had today many attention of my female co-workers.
    They searched contact with me and i was unusual threated friendly. Also two of the most beautiful women approached me and started an conversation. Not at the same time. I was irrateted, because normally these both ignores me complety and also refuse to greet me back. But they come to me, tried to keep the conversation with me and smiled the whole time.
    The second one also asked me out of my personal life and at the end she asked me how old i am and if i am single. She is already taken but she told me, that she will find a solution of my single status...
    That sounds ofc nothing, but this is more for me than the last years. I had today the feeling of effortless attention at women. My plan is to keep this "special mode" the complete year and 2023 to go full SR 365.
    I am really existed what the next situation will be.

11. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Nofap + Daygame helped me get my last 3 serious relationships. My current one is amazing. Before that I had very little luck.