1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Just lol

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

You once said I could only lead your eggs. I will now show you that I can lead one other thing... You on your way to hell!

I get it, the past doesn't matter... My resolve has faltered and I have brought dishonor. I will now prove in present day, as a man of flesh that my spirit is not dead! I will clash head to head with a powerful opponent to regain my honor.

3. I am man.
    @ZenMode of course I accept the duel.
    The best of luck in this duel. Let's make this duel last forever :)

4. @hydrothunder check in, doing good and staying busy. Made over a month for the first time in a while the other day. How are you doing?

5. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

You are a loser. It's not a match for me. You are a sad boy, I hope the forum helps you to improve, really. If you want to challenge me, and publicly lose a fight, I'm available. You will lead your own soul to hell.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  6. yes this is soo fucking exciting dude

fg4795, bellator de Christi and Talz like this.
  7. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@ZenMode My bad, haven't checked in for a bit. Not doing too well on my end, mostly the same trigger which is just lying in bed but not being able to sleep before I end up pmoing. Need to do a better job of leaving the electronics away from the bed.

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  8. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

congrats on your achievement. I'm a bit busy as I have upcoming exams. I'll check in next in the middle of next week. I'm doing well on my side. 90 days of no MO and 64 days no PMO today

bellator de Christi and Talz like this.
  9. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

The challenge has already been commencing. Don't pretend that I am not resolved. I have no doubt that I will beat you. You are more bark then bite... Nowhere do I see any evidence of your accomplishment. You won't even turn your day counter on.

You are a worm. I will bury you in the dirt where you belong.

While small my initial goal is to get to 15 days. A big tough guy like you will have no problem keeping up, right?

bellator de Christi likes this.
  10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it over a month! It's a great thing to see you doing well brother.

Congrats to @hydrothunder also.

11. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

You weren't gonr for long? Where did you go?

12. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Ok so we are in the same situation. Let's call it a draw and have a rematch?

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  13. Unbreakable!!!!
    upload_2022-1-29_20-50-2.jpeg
    welcome back.

The Legend of Hope and Talz like this.
  14. @JeanCarl88, I relapsed last night. I think you won, unless we still haven’t reached the five day mark.

15. Welcome the the duels @Percy_Jackson. Let’s see how well you do against your first opponent.

Talz and Percy_Jackson like this.
  16. Honestly It makes nofap way more exciting. Joining this challenge

17. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Hey hey! Sorry, have been super busy with work lately. Checking in. Guess the silver lining of being busy is not too much free time

18. I am back. That's what counts. Choosing to be UNBREAKABLE!