1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can do it

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Awarahoon, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Awarahoon

Awarahoon Fapstronaut

Hello i started it in 2020 but i was able to keep it continuously for only 8 days I am so sorry for this mistake but I am going to take up the 365 day challenge today. ( Day 1/365)

2. Based on my experience/opinion, if you don't stop thinking or fantasizing on forbidden themes, you would have nearly superhuman willpower to make it past about 14-17 days. It is possible, but extremely difficult, to resist the bodily urges that follow from the thoughts entertained in the mind--on top of the withdrawal symptoms inherited from your past habits. You'll make your work much, much easier by stopping temptation before it starts--in the mind. This, and more tips, can be found in the links in my signature.

You can do it, with the properly directed effort of will.

Awarahoon likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome to NoFap, I think you will find an amazing community here and if you stick with it you eventually find life changing progress, if you haven't already been offered and if you are interested are you by chance looking for a accountability partner? If so I would be happy to work with you.

Awarahoon and Jitser like this.
  4. Jitser

Jitser Fapstronaut

Nice advice. Works for me as well. Do you have any other insights?

Awarahoon likes this.
  5. Welcome!

No need to be sorry to anyone. Let go of the shame, you’re back and that’s what matters. One day at a time, you got this!

Awarahoon and Jitser like this.
  6. Jitser

Jitser Fapstronaut

Oh, thanks, I'll keep it in mind

7. Awarahoon

Awarahoon Fapstronaut

Thanks for your opinion and experiences sir

Corporal_139773 likes this.
  8. Awarahoon

Awarahoon Fapstronaut

Yes I'm doing ... Plz guide me

Corporal_139773 likes this.