1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 3
    Good day, no sad thoughts. I hope those feelings are gone, I hate being like that, and it's ot under my control, so I just have to wait until my brain thinks it's time to end sadness...
    Tomorrow I'll start a dopamine detox, cuz after the relapse I've already binge watched youtube and it's no good for my brain, I need to get back on track

2. Pathfinder Lazarus

Pathfinder Lazarus Fapstronaut

Alright I feel exhausted but thankfully I don't have any desire to relapse. I'm making good on my plan to check in daily and also practice piano, overall I feel like garbo, but very motivated! Day 1

3. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

5. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

Day 3. No giving up now bois. Hang in there.

6. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Having sex without her wanting doesn’t make things worse, because she still enjoys it and I am much happier after that :D. It only covers the problem.

Day 49 finished!
    After I decided not to initiate sex, so far I feel bad that I am taking away such a good thing from myself, I feel a little bit like a victim and I am conscious about that and it makes me feel worse :D. I need to man up, that’s probably why she doesn’t want to have sex in the first place. For now I will try on my own, but the new workplace should give me an insurance that will alow me to go to a psychhoterapist/sexologist.

MS PBH, Slider8, til_im_free and 6 others like this.
  7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 9

I don’t have much time to write if I want to do everything I need to do before bed. I’ll just say that it turns out I have nearly three weeks off starting tomorrow, not two. I think this will be a good time to kick it up a notch! Going to get up early tomorrow.

MS PBH, stronaut2021, Slider8 and 7 others like this.
  8. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

To man up, start lifting, cut sugar of your diet, add into your diet food that helps raising testosterone levels ;)

9. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 5 - Orc,
    The Dark Tower Barad-Dûr

Last night was a good night. No urges at all and instead bonded with my gf and fell asleep together

10. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 1. Sailing towards day 2.

11. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

12. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 344 no PMO. Good day yesterday. No urges. Got a decent amount of work done and come home early to spend the afternoon/evening with my family. Three short weeks until I hit the year mark!

goldchain, Chi405, Talz and 9 others like this.
  13. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Day 4
    I woke up today feeling motivated and hopeful, even though a bit tired for not having enough sleep.
    This will be a day full of studying, so I won't have too much time of doing nothing, which gives space for triggering situations.

Ready to Stop, Chi405, Talz and 7 others like this.
  14. LiveLifeInABetterWay

LiveLifeInABetterWay Fapstronaut

Check in day 15. I am on the way to Bree now. The last couple of days I have been very tired. Today during a course for my work I was really distracted. Because she was doing a meditation and I just heard beach and was reminded of my time with my fiancee. I was distracted and imagined myself staff I should not have. It felt really at the wrong place for such imaginations.

Can someone give me a tipp how to sort your thoughts so that you can stay focused during a course?

Greetings
    J

Ready to Stop, Chi405, Talz and 6 others like this.
  15. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

16. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 180!

A little sad about some stuff, I'm trying to be joyful again.

17. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

18. Check in! Finishing day 10, moving on to day 11 in a bit. Yesterday was amazing. No anxiety/panic. Have a good feeling about today.

19. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 87, trod on!

20. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Yeah it's a good one, I almost finish the 5 season, but be careful, it have a lot of nudity scenes, I usually skip them or just focus my eyes to the wall or something.

12ove, Ready to Stop, Chi405 and 8 others like this.