1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why You Should Stop Ejaculating!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hammond Egger, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

What if there is more to sex than procreation ?!

Dares Greeneye likes this.
  2. rj6457

rj6457 Fapstronaut

give me some examples of what else

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  3. You could have sex for fun too though guys. Just don’t release all the time. Some married couples do this when they’re not ready for kids yet, like me. It bonds the marriage pretty well. Karezza works, it really does. Transmute that energy. If you don’t release in sex it creates a warm glow of energy afterwards

4. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I'd like to call it "dragon's breath". The source where all your energy and motivation comes from whatever you are trying to achieve in life. When you ejaculate, you lose a significant amount of dragon's breath. Example professional fighters are not allowed to masturbate a few weeks before a match for no reason.

The Evangelist likes this.
  5. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

Loved this thread, it's on point.

Ghost79 and The Evangelist like this.
  6. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Semen is the highest and most precious substance that the human body can create. Only men can create it, ofcourse.
    No one should waste this precious substance. It is holy in a "physical" way but there is also a holy non-"physical" aspect of semen. I say "physical" because nothing is really physical. Everything is wave form information decoded into the illusion of appearing physical. Atoms have no solidity. The small portion that has actual "solidity" are just energy.
    Everything we see and experience is energy and semen is a mysterious substance capable of creating a new life. Not only that but it's even full of life even before creating a human life.

Buddhist monks have learned how to absorb their semen for a long time. It's said that semen continues to live inside the body.
    After monks have died and their bodies have been burned to ashes, what is left in the ashes is small crystals, or stones, that shimmer in the light. They say that semen can't be burned or destroyed and what is left are these stones. People have held these stones and described a feeling of a strong positive energy radiating from them. That's nothing strange since everything is energy.. People that are sensitive enough to pick up that energy will feel it.

I have tried to find pictures of these stones because I have seen them before. Really interesting. See if you can find information and pictures of them yourself.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  7. Свобода или смърть!!!

8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Orgasm and not ejaculation that causes prolactin to surge

9. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Prolactin and testesterone have an inverse relationship.
    One goes up the other goes down.
    It is a fact . A scientific fact.

10. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Thanks for the link. I am adding this to my research compilation thread.