1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Indeed... I have much to discard. I have way too much stuff for my small space.

2. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

3. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

4. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

5. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 7 - Orc,
    The Dark Tower Barad-Dûr

6. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 11

I’ve been pretty good at following my schedule so far, but I have to get a bit tighter with it. I let the morning part drag on too long.

I finished “The Way of Men” today and it gave me a lot to think about. In the book he makes a distinction between being a good man and being good at being a man. I try to be a good man, yet I’m not historically very good at being a man. I will go over this book again and take notes. I think this is one to dig a bit deeper into. This is one I would recommend as a good introduction to the idea of masculinity and why our modern era gets so much wrong in that department.

Got a couple good body language signals from girls walking around today. There’s one where they look down a certain way which is supposed to be a sign of submission, but I don’t completely know whether that’s a good thing or not. In the end I’m still an amateur, but I find it interesting none the less. I’ve noticed that if I deliberately look for them I don’t tend to get them… You gotta kinda catch them in the act.

I have been super absent minded though… I did laundry today only to put the dirty cloths in the drier before putting them in the wash… I also forgot to set a timer and burnt my dinner. Still edible, but not the best.

7. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Unfortunately I didn’t have the opportunity to take a cold shower in the middle of the day, but thankfully I had other means of occupying my distracted mind.

In their current form these urges are under control within a few minutes, but should I be alone with my thoughts I’ll take the opportunity to have a cold shower.

8. Day 1 starts today, abstaining from pmo and will give my 100% for sure....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2022
  9. Snus9

Snus9 Fapstronaut

10. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 346 no PMO. Had a slight urge yesterday so I moved my phone away from me and let it pass. All good other than that.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  11. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again but I'm not giving up as long as I feel some hope. If anyone else is trailing behind, I'm joining the company :) If not, I don't care, I will walk alone.

12. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

13. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

You won't definitely work alone despite the mileage. We are together so, join to the company. Try to think about and post the trigger here; we can tell you about our experiences with it.

14. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

thats the spirit bro! Never give uP! - DAY 2 now.

15. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Thanks bro! I did it :D

Congrats man!

Man, I honestly never recommend anyone of using this sh*t. It will only make you addicted to attention and there's almost no chance that you'll get someone there. A hazardous waste of time.

Day 6 starting, ready to do my best. In 9 days I'll be doing a really important exam, so until then I'll be giving my best studying.

16. If this challenge is open to the ladies as well, I'd like to join as an Orc - Day 4

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2022
  17. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 10!
    Medium urges yestarday (always are stronger when I want to focus in something) but I manage them. I worked out today and get up early. Keeping strong!

18. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

19. Checking in! Day 13! Can't wait to be a hobbit. Today's my bday, gon' celebrate son.