1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

In the past 105 days I have:

* PMO'd 6 times but not fully relapsed
    * MO'd 1 time but not fully relapsed
    * Averaging 17.5 days on strict PMO nofap
    * 8 days straight nofap streak so far

2. That is some social anxiety right there sir. Nothing to be concerned about, in my opinion.

Dealing with you emotions on the situation is important, the reactions or opinions of others not so much.

Day 4

One day at a time.

3. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

4. Jitser

Jitser Fapstronaut

5. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Okay I'm still alive I made it through another day I watched my mind I read my yellow book of all my past 20 years of failures and dumb mistakes due to PMO...I did meditate and I did run ...I see that when Ihave urges and fantasies, I do two things it does help it can and does work...

6. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 12 in the list!! It is getting irritating, today I was overthinking so much and due to which I am unable to focus on my study getting distracted. I think withdrawal symptoms is hitting me.

7. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

8. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

I relapsed. Fuck, I'm depressed, I want to die, to be honest. But I was hardwired to never quit, so let's keep fighting.

9. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Hang in senor....uno mas dia ....paciencia.....uno paso...y uno mas paso.....sientes mal...si ...jeje yo sabe....omg....dollar.....pero...uno mas inspiracion....relaxacion...y uno mas inspiracion....

10. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

Thanks for the thoughtful message bro.

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  11. NeverGiveUP...

NeverGiveUP... Fapstronaut

12. NeverGiveUP...

NeverGiveUP... Fapstronaut

13. blacktea

blacktea Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 16!

14. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

I have been so pathetically, ridiculously, selfish and self-indulgent with my imagination...
    whatever selfish need to imagine,..... I let that go....
    not necessary...
    Thanks

15. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 13 in the list!! Today I was getting distracted again and again. But still I managed to get myself back on track and I will not loose myself I will give my best to get the best.

16. Day 37 of No PMO
    Busy day
    Hope everyone is doing well:)

17. Jitser

Jitser Fapstronaut

day 4 checking!

18. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

In the past 106 days I have:

* PMO'd 6 times but not fully relapsed
    * MO'd 1 time but not fully relapsed
    * Averaging 17.7 days on strict PMO nofap
    * 9 days straight nofap streak so far

19. On_The_Way

On_The_Way Fapstronaut

Day 49

#total_new_habits = 8
    #days_of_new_habits = 20/40

It has been very busy for me but here I am .. I am a bit "sixually" frustrated but I guess I am okay .. some part of my brain is showing me these days more often stuff from the past or fantasies about real stuff and so I am getting angry at it and I am telling that part of myself: "Burn ! I will let you burn! You are destroyed! You are not needed here!" .. I am also telling myself: "I have sold you. I am sorry. I have sold you for a good cause. It is not in my control anymore. Whatever you are wishing for that is not aligned with our new lifestyle is out my hands. I am sorry. All of these wishes will have to burn. All of these wishes will have to wither way. I will not have any compassion for you regarding these wishes. I am sorry. You will have to let go. There is no other way" ... Our dignity lies with refraining .. again ... our dignity lies with refraining .. one more time .. our dignity lies with refraining ..

"Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair"

[/QUOTE]

TheBluePrint and corylife like this.