1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who else is suicidal? Join the conversation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Let's talk here. You have to answer these questions first:
    1. When did you start being suicidal?
    2. Did the covid thing have anything to do with it?
    3. Do you think this world is evil?
    4. Where do you see yourself in a year?

This is a judgement free zone. No proselytising. No delighting in other people's misfortune for you everyday sadists out there.

For example: I feel dead inside. I feel like a ghost. Every day I think about killing myself. Covid was the end of me when it first started, destroying any semblance of a normal life for me. And you can't judge me for saying that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2022
  2. I'm a lonely man No Parents ( burried them last year ) , No Family, nobody to turn into in times of hardships...

I'm truely a version of God's Lonely Man.

I've been a Virgin all my Life ( 28 years old ), You could say I never touched a Girl's hand throughout my whole existance on this planet.

Yet, I'm an Extroverted and Still an MBA Graduate with an Exceptional competitive Mind and will.

I think I'll just go into a Sucidal Mode ~ Money ~ Aiming for becoming a Billionaire in my country ( It is possible, It takes a lots of time - but it is possible, I haveba Degree in Finance and Investment - I know how behind the scenes work! ) and If I missed it, I'll become a Multi Millionaire in the worst case...

I think and I feel it is possible in my country, I just need an exceptional focus and extreme strategic planning and a Powerful Network...

I got some bad ideas in my head...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  3. I've had suicidal thoughts for a long time, even as far back as when I was around 14/15. The thoughts have dramatically increased in recent years though and I've gotten much more comfortable with the idea of actually doing it, but I'm not going to do it for a variety of reasons.

It helped make things worse for me, there's no doubt about that, but I was plagued with suicidal thoughts before the pandemic even began.

I think there's a lot of cruelty in this world, yes, but as messed up as my personal life is I still believe there's a good amount of beauty and joy in the world too.

Hopefully in a better mental and physical state. I've been putting in a lot of effort recently to turn my situation around and I plan on continuing that effort. Unless I give up, things *should* be better for me a year from now, at least somewhat. Time will tell.

4. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I have been feeling suicidal on and off since I was 19/20. Now I'm 30.

The main reason I haven't killed myself yet and why I'm not actively suicidal is because of my younger siblings. I think if I killed myself they would be sad, I don't want to make them sad, they haven't done anything to deserve that. I want them to have good lives.

I'm torn and filled with self-hatred, part of me thinks the world would be better of without me and that I would do everybody a favor if I killed myself. But then I feel deep down that at least my siblings don't feel like that, and so far I have not killed myself.

The pandemic... yeah, it might have made my mental state a bit worse but it hasn't had a significant effect either way.

I hope I get a chance to move abroad this year, hope I'm strong enough to make it. I need to stop fapping, otherwise I'll be stuck here in Sweden.

I should keep trying to not kill myself. Fuck the world, fuck whatever it might think of me. I'm doing this for my siblings, staying alive for their sake. That means I need to stop fapping. It's destroying my mental health.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

There are much worse places than Sweden. In fact, it is one of the more desirable countries.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  6. Real Life Survivor

Real Life Survivor Fapstronaut

I’ve been suicidal since about 2002.
    No I was already in isolation starting in 2014 when I had my first kid, so covid isolation felt like another day to me.
    I think the world is good but evil is trying to maintain a stranglehold.
    I see myself publishing a book or going inpatient for a while depending on how this year goes. Lol

7. 1. From my late teens to late twenties.
    2. No. I was molested as a child.
    3. No. The world is actually very beautiful. People can be evil but not all of them and not always.
    4. I don't know yet; truth be told, I don't even know if tomorrow will come. Nothing is guaranteed after all.

8. The people saying life isn't so bad are usually the people that have their life in order. But for the unlucky ones life is just sadism and cruelty over and over again. There's only one certain thing in life: suffering. I thought good existed in this world but I'm proven wrong every day in ever increasing new lows. It's always the selfish parasites that feed of of creating misery for other people that get everything in life. The suffering of a victim will always be greater than the aggressor. People know this so they behave like scum in my country. I can't find a single decent person. Every person I've encountered until now has been a backstabbing, traitorous, selfish, cynical, liar, that can't be trusted for anything.

9. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

1. More depressed than suicidal really.
    2. Covid?
    3. As a younger man, I would have spouted some nonsense about how beautiful the world is but my head no longer shelter ideas of how things could be and should be on the planet, as opposed to how they really were. There is only one way for the Earth to be: the way it is.
    Everything is necessary. homeless older folks fishing through a garbage can? That is necessary. Developed nation's waste being dumped in poor countries? It has to be there. And so on.
    4. Still alive.