1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 26/01/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

With 2 KG Dumbbells I did;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

I've decided to add deadbugs to the end of my Isometric routine which I do;

3 Sets of 30

Then I did 15 Hindu Push-ups & 30 Hindu-Squats.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    palindromo and Thrawn88 like this.
  2. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

3. 27/01/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30 Secs

Tricep Kickback

3 sets of 30 Secs

3 Sets of 30

Have to say Tricep kickback Isometric feels nicer on my elbows, there are hurting and helps with my back more as well. So I'll keep it in my routine.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    palindromo likes this.
  4. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Around 290 push ups yesterday!

Zephon, palindromo and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  5. 28/01/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

I was in a rush so I decided yo do the extra stuff later on in the day. Starting 8f with the ILIT again

Which are;

Then did this

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

Then deadbugs;

3 Sets of 30

Zephon and palindromo like this.
  6. 29/01/2021

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

3 Sets of 30

Then I did 15 Hindu Push-ups & 30 Hindu-Squats.[/QUOTE]

Zephon, palindromo and Thrawn88 like this.
  7. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

28/01/22

none

29/01/22

306 :)

Zephon and palindromo like this.
  8. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

1x8 wide-grip-pullups
    1x7 wide-grip-pullups
    2x10 regular pullups
    1x10 close-grip pullups
    1x22 regular pushups
    1x20 close-grip pushups
    1x10 archer-pushups
    2x16 archer-pushups
    2x10 stacked pushups
    1x10 dips
    2x12 dips
    1x10 deep-pushups
    1x12 deep-pushups
    1x10 incline-pushups
    1x10 decline-pushups

palindromo and Thrawn88 like this.
  9. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

10. 30/01/2021

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30 Secs

Tricep Kickback

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

I was in a rush so I didn't do the Hindu exercises, was going to in the evening, but I felt tired so I didn't.

palindromo likes this.
  11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

12. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

31/01/22

none

01/02/22

13. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. 01/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

Then i was asked to take the family dog for a walk.

palindromo likes this.
  16. 02/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

palindromo likes this.
  17. 03/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 15 Push-ups

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30 Secs

Tricep Kickback

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

palindromo likes this.
  18. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

19. 04/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

I was in a rush to get to work and over slept. So I didn't do my extra stuff & felt too tired to do any more later on.

palindromo likes this.
  20. 05/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

Same situation here

palindromo likes this.