1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl says not ready

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by rubiksnerd45, Feb 7, 2022.

1. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

So I’ve been talking to a friend that’s a girl. Recently I realized how pretty she was. I said I thought she was attractive, and she said the same. I asked her for a kiss, and she said she wasn’t ready for her first kiss because she never had one. Is this total rejection?

2. No, it's just hesitancy, shyness, uncertainty, and a slue of other emotions at play, she isn't rejecting you she is reluctant to progress.

silex_jedi likes this.
  3. silentmike

silentmike Fapstronaut

Maybe try asking if you can hold her hand. Kissing is rather more intimate act. For P. addicts it surely is hard to understand.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  4. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

Best move here, if I were you of course, I would take her on to a date. Something you know she would enjoy, and you as well. Build momentum with her, then kiss will come up naturally.

gorl, Will Cameron and frosties like this.
  5. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Why did you ask her for that kiss??
    Why not just doing so?

6. Because that's considered sexual assault if it's not mutual, or even telegraphed.

gorl, IbrahimViking and DiegoSR like this.
  7. frosties

frosties Fapstronaut

As a chick (although I don't think it should be considered a "chick thing") I can totally relate to feeling attracted to someone but not being ready for a kiss. It isn't rejection, it's what she said : "she's not ready".

This is probably the best advice, she needs to get used to your proximity so yeah, take her on a date, let both of you become closer and she'll probably do the rest when she's ready.

gorl and skybrowser like this.
  8. Don't ask the kiss, you have to earn it.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  9. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

She says she’s down to hang out but she says she doesn’t have a lot of free time.

10. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

?

11. two contrasting statements, free but not time, is she really into you or humoring you?

12. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

She says she would like to, but she says she has way too much work.

13. goals oriented lady, nice.