1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

366+ DAYS ULTRA CHALLENGE!!!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hydrothunder, Nov 30, 2021.

Do you think you have what it takes to pass 365 days of no PMO?

1. Yes of course, I can do it

76.7%
  2. Maybe

14.6%
  3. No, I don't think so

8.7%
  1. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I'm in day 2. It's not a hard mode. Yesterday I had S with my wife. But somehow after feeling great right after and in the morning. Later on I had some chaser effect mood. I spotted an almost nude clip on youtube. I turned it off after a while of watching. Then I decided to take a very very long walk. I come up with some ideas:
    1. Recently I decided to give up comparing myself to anyone. Especially to all these amazing counters. I'm gonna focus on my progress. Period.
    2. As for today. I decided to focus on my wife. I don't need to look around on younger and more attractive girls. My PMO mind was like a secret radar. My wife is gonna be my priority. I wonder if it's not another pothole of my thinking. But what those other women can offer me - they don't even know me and I don't know them and I'm not gonna. My wife is gonna be my priority. Maybe it's my secret weapon against PMO.

Insanito and hydrothunder like this.
  2. pressge

pressge Fapstronaut

3. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

79/366+ days completed

pressge and lilpeep like this.
  4. Insanito

Insanito Fapstronaut

Good thinking, although you can still do comparisons but instead of using others, you compare yourself to your past. That way you can see what actual progress has been made.
    I'm glad you have made these conclusions. You have married that woman for good reasons, and she is with you for good reasons.

Ivan Kalashnikov likes this.
  5. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

6. Ivan Kalashnikov

Ivan Kalashnikov Fapstronaut

You certainly may use it. My AP sent it to me, or a version of it. I added "and are willing to work for it".

7. Ivan Kalashnikov

Ivan Kalashnikov Fapstronaut

8. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

0/366+ But I'm up again. Consciously focusing on my own progress. Fake it till you make it strategy :)

pressge likes this.
  9. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

10. Rightpiout

Rightpiout Fapstronaut

Recovery does come to those who work for it. True words.

11. pressge

pressge Fapstronaut

12. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

13. Insanito

Insanito Fapstronaut

Day 106/366+
    Keep going. Life will not be as great when you submit to temptations at this stage. Seek new heights! Keep going!

Don80, lilpeep, pressge and 1 other person like this.
  14. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

15. pressge

pressge Fapstronaut

16. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

17. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

1/366+

pressge likes this.