1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 12/02/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

With 2 KG Dumbbells I did;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Kickbacks

1 set of 60 Reps

1 set of 20 Push-ups

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

I've decided to add deadbugs to the end of my Isometric routine which I do;

3 Sets of 30

Then I did 15 Hindu Push-ups & 30 Hindu-Squats.

palindromo likes this.
  2. 亨,君子有终

亨,君子有终 Fapstronaut

3. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. 亨,君子有终

亨,君子有终 Fapstronaut

6. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

12/02/2022

100 push ups

13/02/2022

1.6 km row
    20 rounds of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats
    1.6 km row

14/02/2022

30cal cardio
    40 DB Snatches
    30 DB Box step overs
    20 Toes to Ring
    30 DB Box Step overs
    40 DB Snatches

today

100 push ups

I‘m feeling great. :)

BrighterFuture likes this.
  7. BrighterFuture

8. 13/02/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30 Secs

Tricep Kickback

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

Woke up late & was in a rush so I didn't do my full routine.

palindromo likes this.
  9. 15/02/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

Struggling to get myself organised to do more of my regular routine, as getting distracted by YouTube, when I have plenty of time to do the whole routine.

palindromo likes this.
  10. BrighterFuture

11. 16/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

palindromo likes this.
  12. Blueskyscraper

Blueskyscraper Fapstronaut

2/16/22

I did 30 pushups just now, will try to do 30 more later today when I work out.

palindromo likes this.
  13. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

14. 亨,君子有终

亨,君子有终 Fapstronaut

Day 3
    thiry-five push-ups

palindromo likes this.
  15. Blueskyscraper

Blueskyscraper Fapstronaut

2/17/22

Day 2

I did 30 pushups.

palindromo likes this.
  16. 17/02/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30 Secs

Tricep Kickback

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

palindromo likes this.
  17. 18/02/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

palindromo likes this.
  18. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

19. 19/02/2021

Warm up

Which are;

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30 Secs

Deadbug;

3 Sets of 30

Also tried exercises from this video woth my Iso-Bow

The 7 exercise their app recommended to me other 3 sets of 10 reps. It was a lot harder than I thought

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  20. Ngo27

Ngo27 Fapstronaut

I'm falling way behind at my challenge but I'll continue to the end
    Day 13: 20
    Makeup: 5x20