1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

2. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Throw ur f***ing electronics away just for 1 or 2 days for sake of not losing your big streak effects and getting faster on track. Just f***ing keep your smartphone and laptop in some cupboard and walk away right now.

Karom, Visperad, bromor and 2 others like this.
  4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 13 went well. Day 14.

Say_Goodbye, Karom, canada123 and 4 others like this.
  5. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

6. Risingbackup2

Risingbackup2 Fapstronaut

7. Torch Bearer

Torch Bearer Fapstronaut

Had a test this morning to give in temptation, but battled that and opened a window so I was visible to others. I turned to prayer and reading an article on voices in a scientific and biblical research/historical context and found that the desire went away and a peace replaced that. The voices have diminished, but are still lightly there. This has been a 27 year addiction I'm working on overcoming and there's people that I've dealt with trying to entrench witchcraft against me. Faith and overcoming different spiritual conflict has been a major battle the last 6 years with voices the last 11 years. I saw the research that considers the bible or faith to have a lot of similar experience with me and offers explanations that satisfy how my faith fits into that dichotomy. There are others who don't have mental illness that hear voices in the research. Over the past 2 years I've had more experience with the Holy Spirit working in promptings and non-vocal manners, but once in a while there's internal thoughts that are not my own that are in line with later evidence that what was prompted or thought occurs or is in line with the fruit of the Holy Spirit. It's a tough area to process, but the author of the article has responded initially to me and I'm hoping to contribute to the research and learn from him and his other sources in that field. Please help encourage my PMO recovery which seems to be contributing to the voices or sensory perception that can produce hallucinatory experiences. Thanks for any wisdom or encouragement you may provide. I'm hoping to get past each day and live a lasting repentance in this area like in drugs, drinking, some imagery with sex or violence, and unhealthy relationships.

Karom, Phil 3:12-16, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  8. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Yes, all guys on here need to think about this. Being surrounded by technology is a massive problem and PMO-addiction is very much connected to internet and screen addiction! Nature is the cure. Take a walk where there are trees. I can mention that I never take my phone with me when I leave my house. I only use my phone at home. Computers and anything similar like videogame consoles etc. are associated with certain behavioural patterns that easly lead to P. I think it's because it gives you tons of doses of dopamine similar to P.

The seeker, Karom, Visperad and 4 others like this.
  9. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

10. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

11. CarlosX

CarlosX Fapstronaut

So, I couldn't sleep last night, tried many things but I just couldn't, contrary to my will, I gave in and MO'ed, I did fall asleep but not how I wanted to.
    Anyways, I am grateful to have another shot at it, here's to 90 days and more!
    Day 0

Say_Goodbye, Sougo, Karom and 3 others like this.
  12. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

13. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

14. jnunez

jnunez Fapstronaut

Another day, but too difficult. Edging

Say_Goodbye, bromor, Sougo and 4 others like this.
  15. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

16. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

17. canada123

canada123 Fapstronaut

18. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Day 4, already missing pmo, seems so long ago, only 4 days sjees, brain playing tricks I guess.

19. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Day 1/90
    I have mentioned it before, there are weeks that I have 0 motivation or energy during the day. Today (so far) and yesterday were exactly the same. However, I managed to get so much done yesterday, it really was a productive day. Now I know, motivation does not come when you mope around. It is that moment when you start working on the things that you need to do, that the motivation (to continue) will flow in. So I used to think I needed motivation to start my projects, but I could probably wait for 1000 years and still be waiting.
    No matter how bad or unproductive you feel, JUST START, and get the damn things you want to do done! I will make today yet another productive day, and with that, I will try to steer my mind away from PMO, knowing that it does me no good after all.
    Have a great days, keep it up! And those that relapsed in the past 24 hours, don't give up and keep on fighting!!