1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LGNF2022

LGNF2022 Fapstronaut

2. Day 7. This is as far as I got last time.

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 20 went well. Day 21

4. Day 2
    about to head off to work in a few moments but I am hoping that it won't be too stressful.

5. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

6. I know a lot of guys, a lot..... Who probably wouldn't even dare to compliment a girl or talk to them. You are way ahead, don't overthink it. Some girls just don't like compliments, it's probably because they get them alot so they don't know who is genuine and who isn't. I have come across as "weird" talking or complimenting girls,maybe is because I'm too cheesy, hehe.. But I'm not bothered.

Srisurya, Ice22, bromor and 3 others like this.
  7. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

8. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

9. Jack778

Jack778 Fapstronaut

10. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

11. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

Let's see if I can manage this challenge. Day 1/90

Visperad, Sougo, Jack778 and 4 others like this.
  12. Torch Bearer

Torch Bearer Fapstronaut

Day 5, another smooth day.

Visperad, Sougo, Jack778 and 5 others like this.
  13. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

14. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 21

This probably is too political to post here but I fully support stopping all the terror and war in Ukraine.
    This was the motivating clip I watched today for my self.

15. canada123

canada123 Fapstronaut

16. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Nah, it's okay.
    In a world where everything and everyone is silenced except for the official narrative I think it's extremely important to not censor yourself, but instead to express your point of view whether it's accurate or not. The only way people can make sense of what happens or have a deeper understanding of things is by sharing and freely take part of other peoples information. Why do they censor? Because truth stand on it's own. Truth don't need censorship. But lies can't survive the truth. So they have to censor it to keep the lies alive.

We live in times where we need to look at things with an open mind and use our critical thinking more than ever before. I do agree that war is absolutely terrible and I do not support any of it. I have nothing against any people of any nation. I don't trust any leader of any country because they have proven themselves to be compulsory liars, more or less.

Unfortunately, before/during every war there's a lot of propaganda going on. Because without the propaganda there is no war.. Why? Because people don't start wars. Leaders do. Most people of any country want peace and just go on with their lives. No one wants the hell of war.

Where I live there has been anti-russia propaganda going on since long before I was born. The Russian people don't hate us, and we don't hate them. It's the so called "leaders" in my country that tries to scare us and they are the ones hating russia 24/7. I've never bought into any of it.

Fear is the currency for control. Without it, people are very difficult to control. When people are in a state of fear they get stuck in their most basic functions inside the reptilian brain. The "reptilian brain" just reacts. It doesn't think. From the reptilian brain comes the well known fight or flight mechanism. So when people are in a state of fear and they can't think straight, or they freeze and don't know what to do. Then they are easly led into the trap that their governments have created for them.. Often hypnotized to the point where they can only see one "solution": War.

And this type of psychological manipulation happens from both sides.
    How do they spread their lies? With privately owned corporations called "the mainstream media". 90% of all media is ran by a company named BlackRock. BlackRock Assets Hit Record $9 Trillion as Earnings Surge.
    https://www.thestreet.com/investing/blackrock-blk-first-quarter-earnings-assets-hit-record

More about Blackrock:

There have been videos circulating of Russian planes flying low over Kiev which turn out to be years old from a parade in Moscow.
    Other videos of war turned out to be clips from a video game. They have made mainstream articles off "russian attacks" when they in fact were from a "gas explosion" that were said to have happened in 2018. Another video was from an explosion in china back in 2015!

Look down below:

I'd say that if you take what the manstream media tells and turn it up side down you'll get the truth at least about 86% of the time.

This is Tianjin China 2015 NOT Ukraine
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/yR5pe4BJuCyY/

Turns out this is footage from Moscow in 2020. Its a repetition/practice for a victory parade.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/yR5pe4BJuCyY/

Spanish TV uses ArmA3 video game to show how Russia bombing Ukraine
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/opPRBCKIzHih/

(I tried to find a better video of it but you can skip to 01:30 that's what I meant to show you.)
    Here it's reported in the mainstream media as a russian attack 2022.The same footage was reported by the mainstream as an gas explosion in 2018.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iP0nQfRBLUuA/

A Russian is speaking the truth about Ukraine War and Why? Hold your hat.
    (This information is very important - a quick reality check - a must watch. It's under 6 minutes.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P8fe5whhJdwQ/

Paul Joseph Watson on what's happening:
    https://banned.video/watch?id=621d59f2281687365a36d744

This is just the tip for the ice berg..

So I post this just to grow a seed in people who haven't thought much about this. Keep questioning and also question why you belive what you belive. Is it your own opinion or someone elses'? It's very easy to get fooled. Is there any truth to what I am saying?
    You go and find the answers yourself :emoji_thumbsup: You can't implant knowledge, insight or wisdom into other people's brains. You have to go get it yourself by doing your own research.

This post is not about critcizing or correcting you or anything like it. It's more of a message for everyone to really question the reality that you're living in. This mindset applies to Nofap as well. Only an open mind with critical thinking can lead you to the insights you need to get out of any trap whether it's P or "Politics". Question everything and never fear the truth no matter how uncomfortable it is because the truth will set you free.

Freedom is a state of mind.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    bromor, Visperad, Say_Goodbye and 4 others like this.