1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Youtube

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GodIsLove, Jun 27, 2015.

1. GodIsLove

GodIsLove Fapstronaut

I hate that when i search in youtube "music mix" all those mixes have halfnaked girls..Btw can anyone suggest some good music, i can't find anything good anymore, (i like something like skillet/red/robbie williams/newsboys/rarely good dubsteps/brainstorm/witcher soundtrack) (my english may be bad but i hope u understand)

A potato person likes this.
  2. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Ah yes I have that problem as well. :rolleyes: I usually just leave the music playing in another tab so I don't have to look at the 'video'.

Aaaand I was just about to suggest one channel as I thought it had fewer women on the thumbnails of videos... turns out I was wrong on closer inspection. I don't know, but I think there may be a way to turn off images on youtube...?

Calm and GodIsLove like this.
  3. Max Holland

Max Holland Fapstronaut

Well if you like christian hard rock I'd recommend Seventh Day Slumber, Fireflight, Casting Crowns, and Pillar.

4. plug.dj <- Cool site with many people in different groups playing the music they like, so plenty of new music. also Netsky, Fox Stephenson, Classical Symphonies.

5. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Magic Actions formerly know as YTO (youtube options) browser app? Wouldn't really help if you are using the youtube app on a device though I suppose.

I have found the content I view nowadays doesn't really show me anything risque on the side. I suppose my mind is drawn to very wholesome things these days? Not saying I don't have my dark fancies hehe, I still listen to some types of metal you would never assume a person like me would if you met me offline, but they tend not to feature half naked women in the videos.

@GodIsLove Ya I can recommend a ton of music, name a genre while I think of some bands based on the ones you mentioned.

6. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Some metalcore: Fit for a King (Christian), We Came As Romans, Of Mice & Men, Exotype, Beartooth, For Today (Christian), and The Devil Wears Prada (Christian)

Electronic/dubstep: Blue Stahli, Celldweller, Knife Party, Bassnectar, Datsik, The Presets

I can keep going really those are a few personal favs.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    Max Holland likes this.