1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Round, painless ulcer on penis shaft?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tony1234, Feb 25, 2014.

1. tony1234

tony1234 Guest

Yesterday, i discovered a round bump on my shaft that is painless. It is near the bottom of my penis and it doesnt move (i tried moving it). What could it be? Should i go see a doctor? I am a teen and going through puberty, and am a virgin.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
  2. dungeon

dungeon Fapstronaut

you should always get these things checked out. often things like this turn out to be benign, but i wouldn't take that risk.

3. CheshireCat2323

CheshireCat2323 Fapstronaut

Has all of your pubic hair grown in? sometimes when the pubes are just growing or growing back after shaving, an ingrown hair can cause a bump like you described. But hey, going to the doctor wouldn't hurt unless you're paying the bill

4. tony1234

tony1234 Guest

Yes, my pubic hair is grown in.

5. William

William Fapstronaut

What Alexander said.

6. tony1234

tony1234 Guest

Thanks guys. I told my dad about it and he is going to take me to a doctor.

7. Treason

Treason Fapstronaut

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  8. quitter

quitter Fapstronaut

How many times a day/week were/are you masturbating? I had something similar just after puberty because I was jerking it like twice a day everyday, but it went away as I eased up on it.
    Doctor is definitely the best bet though!

9. Sakalas1

Sakalas1 Fapstronaut

Guys, take good care of personal hygiene - wash the man every day. Don't wear too tight underwear. Also ulcers might appear because you intentionally or accidentally pulled out (or shaved) your pubic hair or hairs and the place where the hair was got infected. Either way get checked out and don't forget to wear a jimmy hat next time you're doing it :)
    Keep clean
    Andrey