1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lent 2022 Challenge

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. segaclt

segaclt Fapstronaut

2. You might do better in your fight if you did not keep your mind filled with vaguely sensual imagery like your profile picture. The mind will feed on anything you give it to keep lust alive. if we want to get free, we have to tear all that stuff out at its roots.

segaclt likes this.
  3. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

Day 5: I saw The Batman last night and got triggered by it. It actually isn't an explicitly sexual movie, but Zoë Kravitz is a really attractive actress and my imagination ran away with itself. I wanted to look up some stuff about the movie (not Catwoman stuff... just reviews and behind the scenes stuff), but I was tired and I didn't trust myself, so I left my laptop out of my room, read a book, and then fell asleep. I woke up feeling tempted, but I managed to get up without incident.

I can't stress enough the importance of leaving electronics out of your room at night. I'm 99.9% sure I would have relapsed had I had my laptop with me last night or this morning.

I'm still feeling tempted, so I'll have to be on guard.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    Tao Jones likes this.
  4. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

Apart from having thoughts, how was it? I've not seen it yet but I do want to

5. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

I liked it quite a bit. It's a beautiful film in many ways, but also very dark. I don't want to say too much else to spoil it for you. ;)

6. segaclt

segaclt Fapstronaut

its a yugioh card, its nothing sexual about it

7. segaclt

segaclt Fapstronaut

day 6, had some tough morning urges but immediately got out of bed and did some push ups and read morning scriptures.

8. segaclt

segaclt Fapstronaut

Day 7, another tough night of sleeping/dreams. Keep me in your prayers please.

Tao Jones likes this.
  9. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

I'm a little late so I'll join as is.

Day 2.

segaclt likes this.
  10. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

I'm still struggling with thoughts but I'm fighting through

segaclt likes this.
  11. segaclt

segaclt Fapstronaut

12. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

Gave in and went fully for PMO. I need to cut off the thought the moment it enters my mind