1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Christian wanting to stop PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tricky, Feb 26, 2014.

1. tricky

tricky New Fapstronaut

Hey there guys and gals my names tricky
    im a 20 year old male and i want to stop PMO cold turkey.

Ive been addicted to it for several years, since i was 15 and i really feel like its impacting me spiritually. when i spoke to a church elder about it he said i should hold my self accountable to someone, and id like to find that person here. for the record i don't believe in sex before marriage and i really need to clean and reset my mind
    Christian or not if there's anyone who is willing to help and become my accountability partner id appreciate it a lot :)

2. tom1987

tom1987 Fapstronaut

here to offer support mate, doing the same, fellow christian here. PM me and we can share emails?

3. LegoT

LegoT Fapstronaut

Same here. Been a Christian since I was very young and have never fully been able to shake the addiction of PMO. I just started a new reboot and trying a new tactic of using Lego to help. I'd love to help if I can. PM me if you'd like.

4. nmav86

nmav86 Fapstronaut

Christian Girl here trying to be PMO free as well!!! Was born and raised to evangelical parents so I always have been fighting between the moral and spiritual consequences of the addiction! Been 12 years into PMO and decided to stop once and for all!! Was really ashamed to come forward and look for help by fearing judgment so I try to post here to help and being helped as well. If you like to know the female side of the addiction and how we overcome it..feel more than welcome to send me a PM!! Im here to help!!!