1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation addiction

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Emanel, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Emanel

Emanel Fapstronaut

hi guys, I would like some advice from you, like everyone here I have a problem, I have been in nofap for a year but along the way I have lost motivation, I have become more susceptible and for a few months to this day I continue to relapse after a few weeks of abstinence with a strong desire to masturbate and look at photos of girls on Instagram, I have lost all hope, I begin to believe it is a lost war. advice?

2. TonyH

TonyH Fapstronaut

Wow. Almost a month and no one has reached out to help you. Can't say there's a lot of support with this site. I've been in NoFap for about a year also and just recently had a brief one day relapse. I'm back in the saddle now and I know this is an ongoing fight. Corn is everywhere, not just on your phone but on the streets were women dress very provocatively or on TV ads or in the movies. This is going to be an ongoing battle for you. Heck, I'm 60 years old and I've been dealing with this since I was a teenager. I think the best advice I can give is to find hobbies that really make you happy and to try and find my relationship with the person who understands you or at least it'll give you a chance to talk. I wish I can go back to just having a flip phone and not having the internet with me all the time. The other advice I can give is get off of any social media. Best of luck and don't give up.

Tomonania likes this.
  3. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

1yzkl5.jpeg

+TenPercent, predelivery and TonyH like this.
  4. TonyH

TonyH Fapstronaut

Hahahaha! You got me! I think you know what i meant.

Mts209 and Akbarmagnus like this.
  5. Mr doctor

Mr doctor Fapstronaut

Do some thing make it happen