1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 0 in the list!! Relapsed after 7 week of nofap, I thought to reset the streak because I think I sneek peaked a lot and I am not following things properly and also getting irritation from my work therefore it will be good for me to reset.

And I know I am doing good, I am healing, I am rediscovering myself and getting better. So there is no guilt and no need of feeling bad because I know my life is good and I am quitting this addiction for forever from my life

corylife and TheBluePrint like this.
  2. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

In the past 143 days I have:

* PMO'd 9 times but not fully relapsed
    * MO'd 1 time but not fully relapsed
    * Averaging 15.9 days on strict PMO nofap
    * 23 days straight nofap streak so far

3. Vinaykr15

Vinaykr15 Fapstronaut

Day: 0
    14 march 2022
    I feel gud today. Fighting the urge and winning. Just need to keep the fight, No feed to hijacker part of brain. BRain Workout making it stronger by rehabilitation. Get well better brain.

4. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

5. RiderOnTheStorm93

RiderOnTheStorm93 Fapstronaut

6. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

7. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

In the past 144 days I have:

* Averaging 16 days on strict PMO nofap
    * 24 days straight nofap streak so far

8. One1One

One1One Fapstronaut

9. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

210 days!

it's always so nice to read everyone's progress. ;) congrats on everything you have achieved so far no matter how much it is. you all deserve to feel well

denhkl88, One1One, corylife and 2 others like this.
  10. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 17
    I met a girl a month ago on online she had never seen me. We
    used to talk all the time, i consider her as a good friend may be a lil bit more than that. we met today..at college.

She literally ignored me.. Didn't text me today... When she saw me for the first time... I literally saw disappointment in her eyes...

Feeling like shit all day... Am i that ugly... I was holding up this pain for a long time... Couldn't take it anymore so i cried.. For 5 to 10 mins..

I never wrote anything except the streak.. But i just wanted to share it with someone...

11. ThisSideThatSide

keep going buddy!

12. ThisSideThatSide

hey man, dont let other people let you feel shit.
    trust me. i have been there, felt that.
    "this too shall pass."

13. schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus Fapstronaut

Some perspective:
    What you said with the disappointment could be correct, but maybe it is something different. Could also be that she has some issues herself that day or in general.

Also i know some not good looking guys, that also have girlfriends, that are very pretty.
    So even if everything is true (which may not be that way), there are a lot of possibilities.

Sorry to hear for your sadness though, hope you are better now.

14. Vinaykr15

Vinaykr15 Fapstronaut

Day 01: 15 march 2022
    Another right day. Study and rested but most moving ahead to become better person.

15. Vinaykr15

Vinaykr15 Fapstronaut

Yes, it’s all right to if u feeling low right now. But don’t think about how u should be . Don’t confirm someone judgment . No one No about you more tha you. You are a good person mate. Don’t be people BE YOU

16. WalktheLine

WalktheLine Fapstronaut

Yep I hear you rejection or put down or just being ignored by women is a shithole except after a while you get over that shit hole.... because what they offer or don't offer just doesn't make any difference really...

Actual rejecting Women are way easier than the shit in my head...
    I've been fucked up for 3 days and I'm just coming out of it now...

Sorry please forgive... I was too soft on monitoring myself I need to be gently strict so I will do better in that regard in the future thank you..
    I guess surrender is everything but even surrender doesn't feel quite as constructive as I also need to be

17. Day 4 down, and finishing up day 5! Playing a new (well old but restarted) game and having a blast. This has been the furthest I’ve been in what feels like forever. It feels good, pretty proud of myself for this small achievement.

18. Spreadlove

Spreadlove Fapstronaut

In the past 145 days I have:

* Averaging 16.11 days on strict PMO nofap
    * 25 days straight nofap streak so far

19. RiderOnTheStorm93

RiderOnTheStorm93 Fapstronaut

Maybe you are deep in the flatline my friend and are unable to put the right amount of energy into your words, gestures and mimic.
    Or maybe she has unnormal standards which qualities her man of choice should have. In this cause, you didn't stand a single little chance. I don't know her.

If it has been the last one, say to yourself, what comes from the street, belongs to the streets.
    If it was the first: Keep going on, it will get better, trust me, I have been there, 78 days in, some month ago. Go out daily, exercise or at least stretch your muscles.