1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fadogia Agrestis + Nofap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Mar 10, 2022.

1. VVULFGVNG

VVULFGVNG Fapstronaut

I've been researching ye olde fadogia myself for its supposed benefits. But short term gains for my balls to one day explode (not really) is not worth the squeeze. I'm going to hold off on this until more studies are done.

For now I'm sticking with ashwaganda and tangkat Ali. Both seem to be helping but it's only been a couple weeks for both supplements. Will see in the next couple weeks as I get more into my nofap.
    It has helped for sure, but I don't want to speak to soon.

Wash ya balls kids.

2. I can't sleep from tongat ali so i stop using it. I use Ashwaganda as well, Boron and ofc Fadogia. It wont grow your balls it was just a joke.

3. VVULFGVNG

VVULFGVNG Fapstronaut

There are studies of mice having increased testicle size and people have self reported an increase in testicle size.
    Potential toxicity involved too.

4. Thats the proof it works. Its not like Randy from South park thou it mimics the human luteinizing hormone which is the hormone that comes out of the hypothalamus that stimulates the tests.
    For toxicity well it is toxic if you do not take in safe doses. Everything if you take more then you should you will have problems. Even your ashwaganda that you mention and it is famous for being safe and all it mess up with your serotonin levels, you go zombie like you don't feel anything (if you take large doses).

5. VVULFGVNG

VVULFGVNG Fapstronaut

I am interested in trying fadogia I'm just concerned for future fertility. And I agree with you on any supplementation in large dieses can be bad. Its just a pain that there isn't a whole lot of human studies on long term effects.
    How is it for you so far?

Nikounik likes this.
  6. It gives me energy in gym and horny as hell. Also it gives you good looking skin, you can search on internet why, search on youtube about people using it. How is it going with Tongat? I could not sleep using that and also everything iritated me.

7. VVULFGVNG

VVULFGVNG Fapstronaut

I take Tongkat right when I wake up along with Ashwaganda, zinc, magnesium, and fish oil. Try taking TA early in the morning so it has time to digest.

Nikounik likes this.