1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Honesty with women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Mar 25, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

So, if most women dont love men unconditionally and if most of them are hypergamy, we men cant really be totally honest and open with women especially regarding our weaknesses, becuase otherwise women will never love us. So honesty is not the best policy for men when dealing with women. Dont treat them badly, dont cheat, dont lie, dont be a jerk, treat them well, but dont be too honest.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    Oliver Gunter likes this.
  2. Wally542

Wally542 Fapstronaut

This is something that has been known for a while now.

Society and women will tell you that it's okay to show your weaknesses but it's not.
    It's just one of those things you'll have to deal with as a man

Oliver Gunter and nfpexperiment like this.
  3. Armin1

Armin1 Fapstronaut

Not only for men, I don't think being 100% honest is wise or necessary. In Persian we have a proverb: "have some Politics!" It means you should know where to be honest, where not (without telling lies).
    You're statement is so general. It depends really case to case. For example if a girl asks if she's pretty, you could not say no or yes , you could say you're top 5% most beautiful women I had met. You're not telling the truth (that she's not pretty, and not breaking her heart, or better she may think you're calling her beautiful)
    Or lieing about your career or money or education is not a good move.

WildPig13 likes this.
  4. nfpexperiment

In a deep relationship with a woman you want to have a long term relationship or marry, even then, you should not be too open, you will stay single forever for women dont love men unconditionally.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  5. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

I've been totally honest with my ex-girlfriend and it has been the best relationship i ever had. The first biggest difference , compared with the others relationship, that i was 100% myself and she accepted me for who i was as i accepted her for who she was. Now I'm single and i rather stay single if i won't find the same honest situation.

Ravi03 and resilient bastard like this.
  6. JayT79

JayT79 Fapstronaut

Honesty is the best policy dealing with women. You'll weed out the timewasters and bring in the reciprocators who will accept you as you are. I never had an issue with being honest with women. Some men just don't like the idea of a whole lot of women rejecting you because of your honesty. That's reality. No woman is obligated to pursue romantic interest in you, it's her choice (if there's mutual attraction) to do so.

7. nfpexperiment

Read the rationale male, women are incapable of empathy for the pain of men.

WildPig13 likes this.
  8. Morior Invictus

Morior Invictus Fapstronaut

Be careful friend, the opposite it still quite true. Women are the yin to our yang and we shouldn't come away with the thought 'women are dumb and don't understand' and think we are better. Without women there would be a lot more wars, less love, and well no more human race. Existence alone is beautiful.

But that doesn't mean you aren't right in some aspects.

Armin1 and resilient bastard like this.
  9. resilient bastard

resilient bastard Fapstronaut

agree with you. In some situation it is necessary to be 100 % honest with woman. For example if you have performance anxiety or other kind of fears and sorrows. How will you overcome your fears without telling her about? Instead you move further away from an emotional and physical connection with the woman you are in a relationship or dating.