1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

2. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

3. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    Day 50-something.
    I'm not very happy with this streak now because of multiple wet dreams during the sleep. Completely out of my control. Maybe I need to clean my mind and polish it more to prevent them. The energy flow in the body may also have been blocked somewhere. But I will continue and try to prevent them from happening. I've been too lazy with some of the exercises. Sexual energy has been unusually low. Almost no urges at all. Or maybe that's a sign NF is working.
    I have no reason to give up now.

4. LGNF2022

LGNF2022 Fapstronaut

5. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

6. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

I will do sports from now on. Day 3

7. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

Have you read a book from soaring Eagle's ? It has some solutions for fixing wet dreams. Check those brother.

8. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

9. Dragoncrack

Dragoncrack Fapstronaut

10. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Yes I have! I've printed it on paper too. The problem is my laziness. I know what to do but find resonans not to. But I know how to prevent wet dreams.

The positive part is that I haven't felt a loss of energy yet because of them. However I will, if it happens too often.

Visperad, bromor and VictoryIsOurs like this.
  11. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

12. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

You go this bro! I am not sure but as you go further days, it will become easier. Right? I am not sure about it...

Visperad, Ice22 and bromor like this.
  13. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

14. 33
    Today is going to be challenging. I'll be facing a possible downtime, which is a trigger for me. In fact next couple of days will be hard. My first plan for today is to finish a good solid workout. Need to watch out, already caught drifting into some sexual thoughts and fantasy.
    Poor sleep. Slept for 3-4 hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2022
  15. JayJay2008

JayJay2008 Fapstronaut

16. 27/90. Feel like I'm learning more about myself this time. Realizing what's important to me at this point in my life. It's good.