1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fear to approach female stranger even among the top males

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 9, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So just following the news, it seems even males in top positiions of companies sexual harrass women. I mean you have status and position, money etc, why sexual harras the women ? Propably they never learnt to just approach female strangers and get a date etc ? What has happen to us men right ? That few of us dare to approach female stranger and talk to them. We men lost this art, it is a shame.

Br,
    Nfp

2. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

I don't think those men harass women because they're scared of approaching, they do it out of a sense of power and entitlement.

Fantareality and sh0gun like this.
  3. Rene75

Rene75 Fapstronaut

I think as a man you always should avoid the situation where is a possibility of sexual harassment (or claim). Especially in work environment.

I have my own business and work alone most of the time. A few years ago my nice, 14 at the time, was looking for work in her free hours. It come up in a discussion and told my sister that I couldn't take the risk. If something would come up I couldn't defend myself and also people talk and gossip. My sister understood and fully agreed. We found a way so she could do some work at her house.
    Later all the me2 discussions came up and was glad I was ahead of time.

Roady likes this.
  4. sh0gun

sh0gun Fapstronaut

Men sexually harass women because they feel entitled and superior. But ultimately it is boyish behaviour and not the behaviour of mature men.

Fantareality likes this.