1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

Checking in day 32, all good, I feel blessed to be back to it

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

3. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Reset back to day 0 - I started slipping yesterday on many fronts of my life and it all came crashing down today.
    I've made tremendous progress in improving my life in the past 2 years, and a big part of my motivation in the beginning was the streaks that I achieved in NoFap, but sadly i have been unable to go far in the past months.

I'l be graduating from Uni in a few months, embarking on a new chapter of my life and if there is one thing that i truly want to leave behind from my past darker days it's this rotten addiction. I don't want to carry it for any longer and risk it infecting my life further then it already has. I have made up my mind to truly tackle and defeat this curse before i take that next step. I'm making a promise to myself and to everyone here that I will get it done! I will destroy the ring, no more excuses!

4. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Stay strong, and remember at 45 you'll receive a new object. You are reaching the middle of the way. About the pied I don't know what to say. My best wishes for you fellow

5. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

You can add your pass streaks in your signature as a reminder of your victories

6. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Keep vigilant about P I fell after about 60 days without P

7. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 3

It looks like I am on track again. I have felt depressed for no reason. Indeed everything is excellent right now. I had some urges but nothing critical yet.

Stay strong

8. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 111

Still recovering from a cold and ended up leaving work early to rest, had a chilled afternoon but didn’t accomplish all I wanted to today. Had quite a down moment thinking about some of my past mistakes and worrying about how I could share them with my future partner, but in the midst of these feelings I got a text that I believe was a sign from God that I shouldn’t worry too much - I could be wrong, but it seems like providence rather than coincidence.

Urges were actually quite difficult today, my friends are getting married next week and the chat I had with them just made me realise how badly I want a relationship, even though I’m not certain I’m in the right place to begin one. I pray that God will show me the right path, and all I have to do is follow it faithfully.

9. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I'll make it.

10. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Day 7 - last day as a basic Orc. And hopefully the last time as an Orc for the rest of my life

11. pichus321

pichus321 Fapstronaut

Hello. New here. Im in day 3. Im an Orc.

12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 43

Having a hard time, but I know if I relapse it'll be hard to get back here... I think I'm just overwhelmed with everything. I tend to blow things up at a certain point and that point is here. I'll have to overcome it and keep going this time.

13. canada123

canada123 Fapstronaut

14. Day 3 complete!

I did a good job today of maintaining a general, background awareness of my mental and emotional states, the places my thoughts were heading. No big urges, but it makes me feel like I'll be able to catch them and nip them in the bud when they do arrive.

@Talz Blow things up how? You mean in terms of your NoFap streak?

St. Clare of Assisi, pray for us!

15. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 11 complete.

I am getting better. I keep sleeping for 8h, I keep doing the little tasks ouside of work and things are clearing. I am working out. I don’t do that much in work, but I still feel good

16. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

Day 10 today, entering double digits...

17. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

It's a gradual process brother. You go down, you stand up again. But you never stop trying.

18. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

Your past record and current streak is a motivation to us. Just keep going. We will do it together.

19. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

20. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I tend to have periods of being very disciplined, perfectionist, etc. and then just randomly self destruct all that progress at once and go back to zero. So my nofap streak would be part of that.

I'm trying to fall back to what really matters right now and my nofap streak does, so I'm trying to protect it regardless of how I feel.