1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I’ve hurt my balls

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by craftyboi, Apr 20, 2022.

1. craftyboi

craftyboi Fapstronaut

I’m just after some advice please. I’m five days into no pmo and this morning I was edging for a bit and now my balls really really hurt. It’s been a few hours and they haven’t stopped hurting. I googled what it could be but the thing that it sounds like is blue balls but I don’t really make any sperm yet just a tiny bit of clear liquid about once every couple of weeks so I don’t think that’s what it could be. I feel like I’ve been kicked in the balls and it hurts behind my balls not on the balls themselves.

I really don’t want to have to show my parents my balls or tell them what I was doing. Please help.

Oh I tried putting a cold coke can on my balls for a bit but it did nothing.

Master Builder likes this.
  2. MementoMori22

MementoMori22 Fapstronaut

Hurts behind your balls? Like in your perineum? That wouldn't be blue balls in that case, and it might not be related to edging. Sounds like it could be something like growing pains? If you're heading into your teenage years you can get pains like this in various parts of the body. At least I did. They go away.

If it's not going away, I'd say just tell your parents that you're in pain and need help. You don't need to tell them you were edging or whatever, it seriously might not have anything to do with that.

craftyboi likes this.
  3. craftyboi

craftyboi Fapstronaut

I’m pretty sure it is related cos it started right after edging. It feels like on the back of my balls not the perineum. It’s started to get a tiny bit better now so I might be safe.

4. craftyboi

craftyboi Fapstronaut

Thanks. It’s stopped hurting now so I’ll just see if I’m ok. I think I am. It took almost a day to stop hurting but its gone now.

Master Builder likes this.
  5. Icing your nuts is a great way to get hypothermia on your nuts and become permanently infertile. You got a case of the blue balls son. Don't edge no more.

craftyboi and amin53 like this.
  6. I like the Coke idea. I freakin' love Coke, so who wouldn't love a Coke with balls?

But yes, sounds like a classic case of blue balls AKA vasocongestion. When you get aroused, your genitals get engorged with blood and will stay that way until you orgasm. Quickest way to relieve blue balls is to have a wank.

Obviously, if you are trying to abstain from masturbation, then your best bets are:
    • ibuprofen
    • exercise
    • heat
    • cold
    Anything to get that blood moving out of your nether regions. And don't edge. That might actually ease the blue balls for a bit, but then they'll come back worse.

Trust me, I'm kind of a blue ball expert.

craftyboi likes this.
  7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I've gotten that pain before, from edging and not completing. The only way I fixed it was to complete the task (if you know what I mean). Kind of bad advice since were here to NOT do that.

craftyboi likes this.
  8. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

If the pain is behind your balls, it could be your prostate. It’s probably irritated or congested from edging. It’s painful, but will go away with time.

craftyboi likes this.
  9. It says everyone on the Internet to not put ice on your nuts because your testicles don't have nerves for sensing cold, leading to cells in your testicles immediately dying from hypothermia. I'm also pretty sure there's no muscles in your nuts.