1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to hear someone w similar experience success im desperate

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Hockeypuck69, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

When I was 15 I would masturbate 3-4 times a day. I am now 22 and I have lost an inch flaccid and erect. I also haven’t got morning wood in about 6 years. My penis has shrunk and I’m not talking about nofap flatline. Will I return to my normal size I had as a teen with 120 day hard mode or is it too late for me? I’m very worried

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

I don't have the related experience. However, I would say whether it would return to normal or not, NoFap will be a great thing to do, there are many benefits doing this.
    If I make a guess, your penis is just telling you to give it a break by shrinking, so it would return to normal after recovery through NoFap.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your journey!

3. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

I can relate, im 20 now and have noticed the slow decline of my overall sexual health, I feel desperate even to this day knowing I couldn't stop fapping, but you know what? I never give up trying, and that's what matters here.

It's not too late for anyone to recover, you just have to step up your game and learn how to stop yourself from fapping, I have done it, many have done it too, it's easy, all you need is commitment and faith in yourself. if you feel lost, then learn from others who have reached a longer streak.

4. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Have you actually measured it?.
    What I've noticed is that if I'm too much into self pleasure ir just doesn't gets as big as usual. Probably a natural thing.